CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > Raccoon City 2?

CC

We have a new bio facility in town. And a bio-engineer who is the spitting image of Wesker from Resident Evil 4. Not kidding. If I can get a picture of the guy without coming off as a stalker I will post it here. This is the head company for what we have in town:

SUMITOMO CHEMICAL

October 14, 2013 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Creative Hybrid Chemistry For a Better Tomorrow

How creative is 'creative' ? Umbrella 'creative'...?

That website could pass as an ideal viral promotion for the next Umbrella, in Resident Evil 7 !

Your mission CC is to infiltrate this potential threat, and report back any unlawful biological research,.. oh and a picture of Subject W is a top priority.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

October 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Mission accepted.

October 18, 2013 at 2:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Survivalist

Eagerly awaiting mission status updates...

October 18, 2013 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Here is a picture of the facility...

October 21, 2013 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Looks very sinister - they either have a very high window tax, or don't want any prying eyes ! And what's happened to all the surrounding grass ?! Looks like we may be too late...

Come in agent CC. What's your status ?

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 15, 2013 at 1:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

That is actually a farmer's field. And yeah, now windows really. There are even sub-basement labs. I've seen the Wesker looking guy in passing.  He smiles and waves. He's still creepy.

November 15, 2013 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

UPDATE: Today they officially opened their lab. My roommate works for a bakery that baked the cakes for their opening. My roommate joked with her boss that I said they were going to be the new Umbrella and make what happened in Raccoon City happen here. Her boss laughed and said that a female administrator that came down over the summer to oversee the lab construction said the SAME THING.

So they are quite aware of the parallel between what they are doing and what Umbrella did. Kind of scary when top people are making Biohazard jokes. 

December 12, 2013 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

I'm not sure if the female administrator's humour is a good or a bad thing.... maybe slightly disconcerting !

Also, I can't stop imagining a Resident Evil file, found in the crumbleing wreck of a chemical facility, in a post zombie apocalyptic catastrophe, which details the failings of her lackadaisical attitude & lamenting her misplaced humour, which lead to a biological outbreak... WATCH THS SPACE !

--

April 14, 2014 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

I have an update, but having trouble uploading pics at the moment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

April 24, 2014 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

It´s happening again...run for your lives!!!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

April 24, 2014 at 5:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

CC at October 21, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Here is a picture of the facility...

Have you heard the rumours that Resident Evil 7 is to take place in a sealed-off containment zone? It's so bleak and sinister, that building looks like the perfect setting!

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

May 4, 2014 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Yes, and the facility is to begin full operation in June. There are only 2 entrances with gates and security guards. No one gets in without a facility I.D.

May 5, 2014 at 5:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Also... so far they have spent $11 million for new gas lines, new sewer systems, and a water treatment plant.

May 5, 2014 at 5:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

CC at October 18, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Mission accepted.

Your recent prolonged silence in the field is a little unnervimg agent CC. Please report in.

June 16, 2014 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Lmao this is hilarious. I think Agent CC has been apprehend. We may have to send in the Bravo team to investigate further. I just hope Agent CC wasnt into playing late night Poker with her room mate.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

June 18, 2014 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

I have a report.

Apparantly there is this huge exhuast port somewhere outside the facility to purge the air ducts in the facility. Well, when they do it is louder than an air raid siren. There is an excavating shop 2 miles up the road and the guys said they couldn't hear each other talk when standing next to each other.

And, my aunt lives behind the facility and whatever they are blowing out of that exhaust port is killing her pine trees that line her yard facing the facility. 

Here is the East side of the facility. Notice the three loading bays.

photo IMG_0008_zpsb679815b.jpg

June 18, 2014 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

BSAArklay at June 18, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Lmao this is hilarious. I think Agent CC has been apprehend. We may have to send in the Bravo team to investigate further. I just hope Agent CC wasnt into playing late night Poker with her room mate.

I agreed with you that this was amusing but the two recent pictures that CC has managed to smuggle out into the public are too close to Biohazard fantasy for my liking!!! CC has asked us to note those 3 loading bays, I wonder what goes in and out late at night?

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

June 18, 2014 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Could be a Meth lab, Breaking Bad style.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

June 18, 2014 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

BSAArklay at June 18, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Could be a Meth lab, Breaking Bad style.

I could deal with a Meth Lab.

This place is just.... odd.

June 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.