CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Greetings from Iran

Hamid

Hi guys, first of all i'd like to say thank you my dear friend George for introducing  his beautiful website to me. my name is hamidreza salami, i'm 29 years old and one of the biggest Resident Evil's fans in the world, i've been playing resident evil since i was child! as i found this amazing website it became one of my fav RE websites it's really nice and full of complete press such as unseen pictures from canceled RE games, new scans that can be found only in special magazines, concept arts and  artbook from original RE games and more interesting things that each Resident evil fan like them!i really enjoy this website and hopefully i'll find some new friends here. sorry for being late introducing my self, my favorite RE game is Resident Evil remake for GC i've already finished all RE games except RE: Revelations for 3DS and RE5 Gold Edition! hopefully RE: Revelations unveiled edition will get high scores and huge support by fans and light up the road for where Capcom need to be going in future!  ! lets hope for it. hope we all have good time together  :)

cheers

April 24, 2013 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ann-C_03

Hi Hamid! Nice to meet you
It's always nive to meet other residents. I didn't played every games like, there are just too much,like the ones on gameboy or DS, I never played them. I only play on the playstation.
Resident Evil 5 gold edition is really fun! Not really scary as the old ones but fun to play and trying to make every trophies is more challenging. hope you will like it as much as I did :)

--

Rebecca Chambers, first person to know how to drop an item and give it to her partner.~~~

April 26, 2013 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hamid

Nice to meet you too Ann , well Resident Evil 5 wasn't what i expected! but it wasn't bad if you want to feel an intense and real horror i suggest you to play Resident Evil Remake Gamecube!

April 26, 2013 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Welcome to CHE, my friend.

I'm still struggeling with RE5 Gold Edition myself. Can't get those two extra games done. And I'm looking forward to play Revelations soon. Just one more month to wait :D ...

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

April 27, 2013 at 4:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ann-C_03

Yeah I am disapointed with the lasts RE but it's still fun. My favorite is Zero, it was really the one that scared me and I should really play REmake, I have it but I stopped playing. Guess it's time to get back on it :)

--

Rebecca Chambers, first person to know how to drop an item and give it to her partner.~~~

April 27, 2013 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hamid

Thank you fletcherc :) and yup Resident Evil :Revelations is coming .. fear on board can't wait!

--

April 28, 2013 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Welcome Hamid, good to see you've finally introduced yourself, and I look forward to reading your contributions in the Forum. I completely agree with you that we desperately need the sales figures for Revelations Unveiled to drag Capcom back to the true essence of Resident Evil - survival horror.

@ Ann-C ~ It was REmake that ignited my passion for the series, and if you love Resident Evil Zero, then you are missing out enormously if you have not completed REmake many times....OH and it's fantastic to see you back, as you are one of our original residents from back in the early days of Crimson Head Elder's birth.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 29, 2013 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ann-C_03

Yeah the reaon why I didn'T play much is because I don't have the original game so it has some bugs that I hate (all the game is in black and white, you can hardly see the diference of the plants on the ground, are they green? red? you have to pick it up to read. the only thing in color is the map. I will buy the game, I really don't like having fake copies.. But I believe you guys, it must be an amazing game and I can't wait to buy it! :)

--

April 29, 2013 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

The GameCube version, rather than the Wii Archives edition (absolutely no in-game differences) should be cheap on eBay. I know I have seen them for less than £5 often. You NEED to see the Spencer Mansion in all its sinister beauty in colour, bug free (except for the B.O.W. bugs!) !!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 30, 2013 at 4:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MIXED_HERB

REmake is survival horror. If only they continued that style into this generation.

--

May 4, 2013 at 6:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ann-C_03

No they don't because now people like action games now!... I blame call of duty...

I really wish to see more resident evil as a good old survival/horror, or at least the new game that the team is working on, The Evil Within, will be better and scarier than what we have now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-P5Qm0zkV4

--

May 4, 2013 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

MIXED_HERB at May 4, 2013 at 6:39 AM

REmake is survival horror. If only they continued that style into this generation.

Now that would be what so many of us, who fell in love with Resident Evil because of the survival horror atmosphere & game-play, would want more than anything else for the series future. Resident Evil 7 will have to do what REmake did for the series otherwise there will be nothing left except retro love.

--

September 16, 2013 at 12:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

REmake is definitely my all time favorite RE. Deadly Silence is a good version of the original on the 3DS port. It kept my spirits up while I was in the Cardiac Unit last spring. 

September 18, 2013 at 1:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vito

George Trevor at April 30, 2013 at 4:23 AM

The GameCube version, rather than the Wii Archives edition (absolutely no in-game differences) should be cheap on eBay. I know I have seen them for less than £5 often. You NEED to see the Spencer Mansion in all its sinister beauty in colour, bug free (except for the B.O.W. bugs!) !!

Speaking of the Wii version. It's there any difference? I could have swore they are. Someone pointed out a sound issue or something on THIA.

September 18, 2013 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stealsoul85

Welcome! :D

--

Stealsoul85

February 5, 2014 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Vito at September 18, 2013 at 1:17 PM

George Trevor at April 30, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Speaking of the Wii version. It's there any difference? I could have swore they are. Someone pointed out a sound issue or something on THIA.

No difference, to the disgraceful point that you have to change the Wii screen options from widescreen 16:9 back to basic PAL 4:3. Another Capcom 'exclusive'!

--

February 11, 2014 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.