CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community Site & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENT EVIL ITEM BOX > The Loving Zombie's Collection

The Loving Zombie

Last week I had ordered some rather cool Resident Evil books and they came this week! 

I was after RE Archives 1 for a while because the publisher sold out of copies, which was rather poo. But the good news is that they're doing a Bundle now for 1 and 2. Woo!

As well as that, I also have this book:

RE5 Art book. I think a RE6 Art book of the same calibre will be released at some point, wouldn't mind betting it will be UDON again.

That's mostly it books wise for RE series, although I do have a japanese version of RE Archives 1 book. On the topic of books I have a crap load of Art books... Some may call me a book whore.

January 10, 2013 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

You can never have enough books, my friend :-)

I still need to get my hand on Archives 1 but everywhere I look it's so damn expensive.

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...

January 28, 2013 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vito

Get the bundle, it shouldn't be more than 40.

January 29, 2013 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Oh. Yeah. You're right. Hm, do you know anyone who'd be interested in buying RE Archives 2 then?

--

January 30, 2013 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vito

I was at the same exact position as you, managed to sell the extra Archives to a friend.

January 31, 2013 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Loving Zombie

Good suggestion Vito, I got the bundle myself as I knew RE Archives 1 was hard to get hold of.

Yeah fletcherc, I was after Archives 1 for a while, I remember mailing the publisher to try and get hold of one but they suggested looking for used copies...

Just looked around online now, it seems the resident evil 1&2 bundle has been sold out from different online stores. I was thinking to myself that this would happen. I bought my copy from Amazon, where I buy most of my books.

I really could do with a library =]

--

March 13, 2013 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

I ordered mine from amazon but it won't be delivered until the middle of April. I guess I'll be selling the extra Archives 2 on ebay or something. Unless someone here on CHE is interested ...?

--

March 18, 2013 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Lovely Resident Evil literature, thanks for sharing - it reminds me, my copy of Archives 1 is falling apart from the seams, and I need a new, great quality second hand one. eBay is littered with over-priced ones, sometimes up to £50 but occasionally one will appear for a reasonable starting price. When I finally get my hands on a smart, crisp one, I will be sure to show it off here !

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Barry Burton

The books look really cool, and after reading them, I must say... they do their job well. However.... I frown upon Biohazard 5. Frown upon it I say!!!

--

BARRY / 13 / M. HALL

April 29, 2014 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Barry Burton at April 29, 2014 at 11:43 AM

The books look really cool, and after reading them, I must say... they do their job well. However.... I frown upon Biohazard 5. Frown upon it I say!!!

I wish I had your restraint when letting it be known publicly what my feelings are on Resident Evil 5. Although, the concept art for 5 is wonderful ~

http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=12620290

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 29, 2014 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Barry Burton

George Trevor at April 29, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Barry Burton at April 29, 2014 at 11:43 AM

I wish I had your restraint when letting it be known publicly what my feelings are on Resident Evil 5. Although, the concept art for 5 is wonderful ~

http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=12620290

True, Biohazard 5's concept art is nice. But that doesn't excuse the co-op and lack of scares. This is survival horror, not action-packed co-op! Six did a bit better of a job at delivering the scares, but only for the first 30 minutes or so of gameplay. After that it becomes a repetitive monotony of a game. I dunno how people could call it a Biohazard title, really.

--

BARRY / 13 / M. HALL

November 9, 2014 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Didnt know where to post this. Thought this was the closest related topic. I bought the Resident Evil deck building game and Remake HD Remaster Special edition for PS3. Might get a few other items for Christmas but nothing to big. I will see how this deck building game plays out and if its as fun as it sounds I might pick up the add ons editions.

http://www.toytards.com/images/Resident%20Evil%20Deck%20Builing%20Game%20Alliance.jpg

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

November 20, 2014 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

I lucked out. I ordered the bundle a year ago on Amazon and got it for $25. I had a student prime account though.

November 20, 2014 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

How many did you get for that? They are at least £30 each now.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

November 21, 2014 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Archives I and II. I've just seen the price for the 2 now and I am so glad I bought them when I did.

November 21, 2014 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Loving Zombie

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, have been very very busy but my love for Resident Evil hasn't subsided. As a collector, I knew I had to have the RE6 Artbook to complete the collection :)

I think for the RE Archive Artbooks I got them for £20 at the time (which was a bargain ). Just spotted Resident Evil Archive Artbook 1 on starting from £9.99.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the RE6 Artbook :D

February 22, 2016 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Your image links are broken unfortunately The Loving Zombie, send me the links and I'll upload them for you.

--

October 6, 2016 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.