CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Remember Residents!

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

- Say hello!

- Visit the site often and post now and then, we really are thankful for you views and feedback!

- Chat to everyone and make new friends.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 6, 2012 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Just a friendly reminder, those that do not get on here often and post, will regrettably be deleted from CHE due to no activity, we are sorry for this but we can't have dead accounts on here.

Please remember to chat in the fourms, update things, post and enjoy yourself. We here at CHE are thankful for those that are often active on here, thank you.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

TheOracleDragon at September 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Just a friendly reminder, those that do not get on here often and post, will regrettably be deleted from CHE due to no activity, we are sorry for this but we can't have dead accounts on here.

Please remember to chat in the fourms, update things, post and enjoy yourself. We here at CHE are thankful for those that are often active on here, thank you.

Our residents list is closing in on 800 so it's time for you to get your sniper out again Dragon, and clean house; anyone who has not ventured into our mansion here for over 4 months will have your aim hanging over them. Make it quick and harmless...

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

TheOracleDragon at September 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM

We have just regrettably, sensitivey (!) evicted another 200 slothenly residents, taking our numbers down to 400, and thus affording the corridors & passageways of our mansion here, a more The Shining -esque spacious feel. On a lighter note, for those residents that do frequent the Crimson Head Elder forum ~

Something is coming...

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 16, 2014 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

400 active members is pretty nice! besides, if RE7 gets announced soon there will probably be a lot of new members.

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

June 17, 2014 at 5:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.