CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Quick Announcement

fletcherc

Hello everyone,

this resident is leaving for Scotland in about 6 hours and won't be around for the next two weeks.

George Trevor: no worries, I'll take my UC novels with me. Hopefully the fact that I will be forced to speak English a lot will help me  with my translations.

Take care everyone and be sure to spread the CHE virus!

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...

July 9, 2012 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Well I was wondering where you were Miss F , and now I know your destination you have my deepest sympothies.....ah wait, you're German, so you'll be just fine; just don't say anything nice about the English while you're there ~ you might not come back...

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

July 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

I'm back! I'm officially in love with that country! They speak a terrible English up there but they sure know how to brew beer! And how to make whiskey. And how to look absolutely stunning in a kilt.

But don't worry GT, next year I will spend a few days in the south of your lovely island and I'm kinda hoping that I won't have so many communication problems ...

--

July 19, 2012 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Scotland is beautiful with weather that comes from the armpit of Satan. The language is more of a collection of groans & grunts, and the food could be politely compared to a Bio-hazard.

Good to have you back agent F.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 30, 2012 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Another quick announcement! I'm facing technical problems at the moment. My laptop caught a nasty virus and is apparently beyond repair. So it will be a while until I'll be able to grace this site with any contributions. I will try to have a look into the forum every day as I still can go online at work.

So please have patience with me, everyone!

--

September 19, 2012 at 9:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

fletcherc at September 19, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Another quick announcement! I'm facing technical problems at the moment. My laptop caught a nasty virus and is apparently beyond repair. So it will be a while until I'll be able to grace this site with any contributions. I will try to have a look into the forum every day as I still can go online at work.

So please have patience with me, everyone!

You can't use this as an excuse any more fletcherc ! You were much missed at Project Umbrella, so don't now disappoint the residents here by doing another disappearing act ! You know I'm only teasing, as I know you're so very busy with work, but it would be good to see you here more often, even if for a quick visit to enforce your Forum moderator powers...

--

September 16, 2013 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.