CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Well Howdy

USS Command
Administrator

I’ve finally decided to introduce myself. So here it goes. My name is Rodney S Holbrook. I have been a fan of Resident Evil/Biohazard ever since the second one came about and the rest is history as they say. But I plan on being more involved with this site and getting to know my fellow residents because I really do like it here. So even tho its late I hope to get to know you all better.

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

May 27, 2012 at 2:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Hi there and welcome to the site. Always nice to see new faces around here. Make yourself at home and feel free to check out all our RE stuff. May I recommend our Media and Translation section? And keep an eye out for Mr. Trevor's fabulous RE articles ...

I'm looking forward to see you around the forums!

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

May 27, 2012 at 4:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the site, it's good meeting another RE fan. Enjoy yourself as you check things out and have a blast too.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

May 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

It's a pleasure to finally read your belated introduction Mr Holbrook, and may I echo the sentiments of our welcoming staff members above. Be welcome here, and I look forward to your contributions in our Forum.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 29, 2012 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Best wishes on joing the CHE staff team, as our new moderator. Since you posted this greeting in 2012 our community Forum has grown consideraby and is enthused with genuine, sincere, erudite reviewers & debaters of all things Resident Evil. They're in great hands now we have a loyal guardian to watch over their posts!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 20, 2014 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.