CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hey all

BSAArklay
Administrator

Just thought I'd say hey to all. I've registered on the site for a while but only now introducing myself.

I'm known as CrimsonElder on THIA forum. Am a huge RE fan, been a fan since I played the original on PS1. Love everything Resident Evil...except for the movies of course. I'm from the U.K. and am a Tottenham Hotspur fan. My prefered console is PS3 - feel free to add me my user is Jimlew316. Love my horror movies and tv shows. That's pretty much all I have to say,  oh and my favorite RE game is Remake.

April 22, 2012 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Welcome to Crimson Head Elder, Crimson Head Elder ;-)

Thanks for the introduction and I've seen that you've already been very active around the forums.

I only have an Xbox so we won't have the pleasure of playing RE together but there are other residents here with PS3 so there you are.

Enjoy your stay here!

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

April 23, 2012 at 6:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to CHE! Here you will met a lot of people and gamers, enjoy the classics all the way to the new, check out the updates and fanfics on you way exploring around.

I'm not a fan of the movies either, I hate them with a passion, but the CGI one(s).

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

April 27, 2012 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

My two major passions are Tottenham Hotspur, and REmake ! You are a man of very fine tastes. Great to see you have found your way here from THIA, and I hope to see more of the CrimsonElder at this forum. I noticed you started a PS thread for online play - keep an eye out as you should get some responses soon.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 29, 2012 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Good to see you back here, and exploring the CHE passageways & corridors. Stay safe, this place is dripping in survival horror, my fellow Tottenham Hotspur fan.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 20, 2014 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.