CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello...and stuff

kogasu

Hello, I'm new..... as you can see.

So, I just found this site randomly, which is weird because I've searched for a nice Resident Evil centered site before and this one never came up. Though, I most likely wasn't looking hard enough. At the time, I was just kind of here and there about it.

Anyways, Resident Evil is pretty much my MOST FAVORITE video game series of all time!! I just can't get enough of It. I started off with RE2 on the N64 when I was very young and from then on I knew I just HAD to play the rest of them.

I'm horrible at introductions. Sorry about that heh.

March 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Welcome to Crimson Head Elder. You will find a lot of like-minded people here, lots of information and tons of scans and articles you won't find anywhere else on the net. See you round the forums!

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

March 20, 2012 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the site, you'll have fun exploring and checking things out around here and with fellow RE fans, you will have many fun times talking about Resident Evil. A lot of information here that you will enjoy, we hope you stick around! Have fun! :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

March 20, 2012 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Be most welcome Kogasu, and I think your introduction was just fine.... moreover, your premier Resident Evil experiance mirrors my own.

Not long after I put that brick sized & weighted cartridge into my green see-through N64, I found myself in one of the most iconic & mysterious buiIdings in video game history. I can still remember that imposing & haunting musical score that greeted me on my first arrival into the RPD grand entrance hall. I will never forget it, and as I furthered deeper into that eerie building, I knew immediatly I would be with this City for many years to come.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

March 23, 2012 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Morning Son

Welcome! Lots of old school RE (My personal favorite RE) fans here, as well as a ton of content that I've never been privy to before. Glad to have you here!

March 24, 2012 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.