CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > UMBRELLA PERSONNEL I.D. > Xbox Live Gamertags

fletcherc

My gamertag is FoldupTick7438. I would love to try out the online co-op of RE5 if anyone's interested. Beware: I'm a pretty poor player and need someone to show me the ropes ...

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...

March 9, 2012 at 3:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

FINALY !!  Someone who I can play RE5 with and not be embarrassed..... I have NO skills with RE5  !

George Trevor's gamertag = ARKLAY FOREST 

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

March 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

You're gonna weep, good sir, WEEP once you've seen me sending Chris stumbling through Kijuju, shooting everything BUT the enemies. You have been warned!

--

March 9, 2012 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Do we have a date tonight in Kijuju ? 

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

March 10, 2012 at 5:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

We do. If you're willing to spend your saturday night with a rookie that is. Just name the time ...

--

March 10, 2012 at 5:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Let's try & complete this game tonight, to celebrate such a momentous day ~ I'll see you around 10pm UK time if cool with you f ?

EDIT : Hope to see you Sunday 18th

--

March 10, 2012 at 7:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LeonSK

My GT: LeonSK RUS

Have Re4-5, CVX, ORC (my god..)

--

April 24, 2012 at 2:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

I will add you next time I'm online with my Xbox. I'm going to get ORC when it's a bit cheaper over here (45 Euros at the moment!) and then I will gladly join you on a campaign. But I have to repeat my warning: I'm not a good player.

--

April 26, 2012 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

My gamertag is TheOracleDragon, I've been able to play online for like 5 mins one day, I haven't played RE5 online since the net here at the house is lame, even though they say online gameplay is possible.

Just add me to your friend lists. Maybe this fall we might have better net and will be able to play online. (the five minutes was plaing Halo: Reach with my friend)

Gamer pro, but online playing: Newbie. 

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

April 26, 2012 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Also, it'd be good if you made an image I can remember that represents you. I got on Xboxlive.com and sent requests to Fletcher and George, I can remember you George but Fletcher, you're name might make me forget later in time. ^^; I can't be mistake since my avi looks just like me, and you can see me on my dA account.

April 26, 2012 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

I believe my avatar looks a lot like me. It was the best I could do ... :-)

I make sure to add you next time I'm online. I'm still a rather poor player but I think I'm quite okay with RE5 by now. I've played most of the chapters nearly 10 to 20 times so at least I know my way round Kijuju ...

--

April 27, 2012 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Hah x3 Add me when you pop on, I can only add friends via internet/computer. I can't remember some of the people on my list and sent a message to ask them who they were xD I've played RE5 a ton of times, I wish I could change the mods so I can use a Wesker model xD

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

April 27, 2012 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Done.

:D

--

April 28, 2012 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Great! :D

--

April 28, 2012 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

I have been writing this Dead Aim article since the early 16th century....or at least it feels like that......not plugged my xbox in for a while, but off their now to add all you lovely people.

George Trevor's gamertag = ARKLAY FOREST

--

May 1, 2012 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

mine is USS Command if yall still interested

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

May 27, 2012 at 2:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

I make sure to add you next time I'm online.

--

May 27, 2012 at 4:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

Hey guys! I just got RE5 Gold Ed. and I will be online. My gamertag is SprialSeahorse. Don't forget to add me! Thanks! See you all online.

March 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

I don't have a gold membership at the moment but when I get one I'll add you. Actually I need someone to play Lost in Nightmares with me since I'm apparently too stupid to beat that game on my own ...

--

April 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Alan Wenpei Mao at March 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Hey guys! I just got RE5 Gold Ed. and I will be online. My gamertag is SprialSeahorse. Don't forget to add me! Thanks! See you all online.

Perhaps if I paid more attention to my own residence here I would not have needed to ask you repeatedly who you were, when you kindly sent me a friend request ! Cheers for that, which I belatedly accepted, but I may not see you so often in Kijuju, as it is not my scene....I am more of a Raccoon City man ! I will however be seeing lots of you, if you are partial to the odd cruise or two, as I hear the good ship Queen Zenobia will be leaving port soon for the high seas....

--

April 29, 2013 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.