CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > UMBRELLA PERSONNEL I.D. > 3DS Friend Codes

ErSMiller

I was thinking, with the release of Resident Evil Revelations, and it's online mode, perhaps a 3DS friend code exchange would be a useful addition to the Crimson Head community.

Here's mine:  4339-3263-9171

Name: ErSMiller

If you don't know how to add a 3DS friend over the Internet, it's pretty easy.

1) open your friend list (It's the orange smiley face at the top of the touch screen of your 3DS home menu)

2) Touch Register Friend then choose Internet

3) Enter in the other person's friend code

The 3DS will check is the number is valid and if it is, you will be asked to enter in a temporary name for this friend.

4) Contact your friend (the 3DS doesn't notify the other person for you) and ask them to add you back, you can use this thread for that.

5) Wait for your friend to also register you, and you'll be friends and able to play multplayer 3DS games together.

--

3DS Friend Code:  4339-3263-9171

(Make sure to PM me with your friend code if you want to be 3DS friends)

February 15, 2012 at 5:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ErSMiller

So far, Revelations is my only 3DS game, though I do have several DS games, including Zelda: Phantom Hourglass which also has a battle mode that is playable online.

February 15, 2012 at 5:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Don't want to hijack this thread as I don't own a 3DS (sadly) but I am very interested on your thoughts about the game itself. I'm not sure if I should buy a 3DS just for this one game ...

Also I think it's a good idea to make a forum thread where residents can post their user codes for the various game consoles. I myself own an Xbox 360, by the way. I haven't played online yet as I'm a pretty poor gamer but if someone is patient enough to play with me online I would happily post the necessary information here.

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

February 16, 2012 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ErSMiller

I haven't played much of my copy yet.  Just the first "Episode". (I have a bit of a games backlog to play through)

Reviews say that the segments on the ship are very old school traditional horror style, but with RE4-5 controls.  And segments elsewhere are more RE5 style action.  So far all I've played is Jill on the ship and I have to agree with that assessment.  I'm having trouble getting used to the controls, but part of that is big hands vs small 3DS, and the fact that I don't much care for the modern RE games' control setups.  It took me a long while to get used to RE4, and RE5 just confuses me (though I was having better luck with the move controller).  I think my issues with the controls are mine along though as none of the reviews I read really said anything bad abotu them.  I think the game will turn out to be nice.  Better than RE5 at least, though that's an easy challenge.  Time will tell if the game is up there with the better part of the series or not.

February 20, 2012 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Hey ErSMiller, very grateful for your call to the community here. I am purchasing a 3DS & Revelations at the end of this week, so you will be the first friend I add. I did not know how to do this, but will follow your helpful guide.

This is a great thread & I will highlight it at our Facebook page, and in our next site & news update.

EDIT : George Trevor's friend code ~ 4210 4825 6728

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

February 22, 2012 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Eric I just added you amigo. Will be completing this wonderful game tonight, ready for my review in the PU Podcast #3, to be recorded this Sunday. 

March 10, 2012 at 5:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ErSMiller

I noticed, and I sent you a few SwapNote messages.

I haven't played past episode 1 of Revelations yet though.  I'm still working on the last of my GameBoy Color games (I had a large backlog of games to complete), once I finish it (I'm about half way through) I'll be onto Revelations and my other DS games.

--

3DS Friend Code:  4339-3263-9171

(Make sure to PM me with your friend code if you want to be 3DS friends)

March 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

ErSMiller at March 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I noticed, and I sent you a few SwapNote messages.

I haven't played past episode 1 of Revelations yet though.  I'm still working on the last of my GameBoy Color games (I had a large backlog of games to complete), once I finish it (I'm about half way through) I'll be onto Revelations and my other DS games.

Hey ErSMiller try and get through those GameBoy Color games {I hope you have RE Gaiden?} as quickly as you can so we can meet up in Raid Mode....the Campaign mode is quite superb, with almost every inch dripping in survival horror. 

Forgive my ignorance as I am yet to discover how to find your SwapNote messages....I am very lazy with reading manuals & instructions !

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

March 17, 2012 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ErSMiller

If you have swapNote you should have already gotten my messages, unless you haven't turned on SpotPass.  SpotPass is the 3DS feature of automatically connecting to any wifi access point it can to check for updates and messages.

SwapNote should ask you if you want to enable that the first time you run it, if not, just click settings and turn it on there.  I believe default is on anyway.

SwapNote it's free and you should have already seen it (as a gift box icon) on your 3DS's home screen if you've udated your system software.  But if you don't have it yet, just get it from the applications section of the eShop.

I'm not sure if you'll ever get the messages I've sent if you didn't already have SwapNote when I sent them.  But I can always resend if you're curious.

P.S.

Actually, come to think of it, you're in Eurpoe aren't you?  I believe SwapNote is called LetterBox in Eurpoe.  As far as I know it is possible to send messages internationally as I've seen a demonstration using an American and a Japanese 3DS trading SwapNotes.

March 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Well it has been a long time since I replied to this thread, having sold my 3DS during tough times for an incarcerated architect. I am looking to procure myself another by the end of the year, so maybe, finally, we may yet hook up in Terragrigia ErSMiller

--

April 24, 2014 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Naveed

Name: Hassaan

Freind code:1375-7794-4345

Raid Level 50

If any one is interested to play RE or for other games add me :)

April 24, 2014 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Naveed at April 24, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Name: Hassaan

Freind code:1375-7794-4345

Raid Level 50

If any one is interested to play RE or for other games add me :)

Hoping to get a new 3DSi XL at the end of the year, and will be sure to add you Naveed

--

October 16, 2016 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

3DS Friend Code: 3153 - 3897 - 2073

October 16, 2016 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.