CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > I'm new here

spencer1910

My name is Wellington and I really engoy the site, as soon as I found it I became a member and I am really liking it, especially the scans of Resident Evil Archives II and also the other guides.

Beginning the series since 2002,  when I played Resident Evil 1, and whenever I can follow the story of the game and event.

So if anyone wants to raise any questions in the forum contact me so that I can participate !!!!

Bye 

--
December 20, 2011 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Greetings Wellington ~ you are one of our longest staying residents, so it is heartening to see you finally introduce yourself here !

You mention playing RE1 in 2002, so I presume that may have been the Gamecube version ? If so have you had a chance to play the original PS version ?

I am very glad to hear that you enjoy being a resident of Crimson Head Elder, and look forward to improving your residency with further exclusive scans ~ keep a look out for our Xmas Special part 2. 

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

December 21, 2011 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Hi spener1910, nice to see more people here, we have to make this place alive!

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

January 1, 2012 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

William Birkin at January 1, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Hi spener1910, nice to see more people here, we have to make this place alive!

CHEERS William, and I need to post more often in your superb Facebook page ~ 

http://www.facebook.com/groups/128435877166867/

My laptop died so i have not been around for a while, but I am back with a new one !

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

January 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dewey

Hi Wellington and Hi to everyone. Yes you are right, The Archives II is going to be really cool especially in English version I'm waiting for.

Cheers to all

--
January 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.