CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Greetings everyone !

The Loving Zombie

Hello peeps,

My name is The Loving Zombie (or if you want, call me Mike) and I currently live in the UK. I've been a big fan of the Resident Evil series roughly 10 years, one of my personal favourites would have to be REmake for the GameCube. When I was about 10 years old I remember RE2 scaring the crap out of me. Good times!

As I've got older I've appreciated the series more and more. What I liked about REmake is that it's a faithful recreation of the original. Great graphics (even now it has aged well), superb soundtrack and of course the rather enticing plot.

I've wanted to find out more about the series and this is where I've come across this cool website. Found the Mikami Interview particularly interesting and look forward to finding more RE cool stuff =]

December 17, 2011 at 8:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Greetings & welcome to the Crimson Head Elder community Mike.

I agree with your take on REmake, it is by far my favourite too, and the music it the most atomospheric score I have ever heard in a video game.

I hope you learn much from your residency here, to fulfill your passion for Resident Evil, and please look forward to much more exclusive Biohazard translations to come.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

December 17, 2011 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Hi there, loving zombie Mike. Welcome to the site. I'm pretty sure you will find lots of more interesting stuff here. See you around ...

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

December 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Be welcome here Loving Zombie, but dont bite !

The Mikami interview was splendid I agree.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

December 17, 2011 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Welcome to Crimson Head Elder. I became a member here firstly to read that Shinji Mikami translation, and have stayed ever since. I think there will be more translations at Christmas time.....is that right Mr Trevor ?

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

December 17, 2011 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.