CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > A lurker appears

James Marcus

I had been visiting this site from time to time without introducing myself so I thought it was about time to greet my fellow members here. I have been playing Resident Evil since I bought re2 for my N64 & ever since I have immersed myself into its world. I love sinister enviroments where little hope exists and death lurks around every corner. For that reason re2 will always be my favorite video game. I also wanted to say that the re fan stories here are some of the finest I have read anywhere.

I dont like the Perry books & I dont like the Anderson films. All that material should be burned in my opinion. OK maybe that was a bit harsh but the films especially suck majorly.

So that is my little introduction - I will go back to lurking for a bit now.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

November 22, 2011 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

I was wondering when you were going to introduce yourself to other residents here, and it is heartening to see you finaly decided to come out from the shadows. Now just make sure your research does not lead to catastrophic side-effetcs when you visit us. I hope you thouroughly enjoy your residency here Mr Marcus, and please be welcome to make any feedback that you so wish to.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 23, 2011 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Welcome Marcus, from a fellow lurker & a fellow hater of those ridiculous books & films.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

December 17, 2011 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.