CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello all!

MaryWesker

Just got invited to this site so I thought I'd give it a spin. ^_^ Not much to say about me. I cosplay and write fanfiction. I'm a Criminal Justice student and awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse. 

Also; struggling to figure out how to add pictures (aside from my avatar) to my profile. XD

November 21, 2011 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Morning Son

Nice to have you here! I'm a CJ major too, and at the very least, I learn some pretty cool things that I can use in my writing every once in awhile. Hope you enjoy it here!

November 21, 2011 at 2:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MaryWesker

Thankies! ^_^ Oh really? That's awesome! I use some of my CJ knowledge as well. It come sin handy for stories sometimes and inspires them too. XD Thank you; I think I will. 

November 21, 2011 at 3:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

Welcome to the website it is good to meet two others people who are also Criminal Justice Majors I am also a Criminal Justice Major I should be getting my bachelors degree in December and my masters in May. Enough about me I am looking forward to learning about your career's.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

November 21, 2011 at 3:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MaryWesker

Thank you!  Damn, we got another CJ student! Congrats on the BA! I'm just starting my Junior year towards my BA in december. My ultimate goal is to be a US Marshal; so that'll take a lot of time. I'm considered FBI and teaching CJ too. Haven't 100% made up my mind about what will be between school and Marshal but I still have time to figure it out.

November 21, 2011 at 7:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Oh dear...this is turning out to be a right little Law firm in the making ! I too studeid Criminal Justice during my Law degree, and qualified as a Solicitor (boring version of being a Lawyer in England) ~ this was before my career in property of course !

Welcome MaryWesker, and thanks for being the first resident to add an event to our new section ~ Resident Evil Diary.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 21, 2011 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

Mary Wesker are you serious that is unbelieveable I am really shocked. That is my ultimate goal also going for the US Marshal myself nice to meet someone else who also going for the same thing. Mr.Trevor you are right about that it is turning out to be a little law firm. Wow! Mr. Trevor you also have a law degree I am shocked so many criminal justice majors I learned a lot of new things today.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

November 22, 2011 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Dammit. I knew I should have listened to my mother. She always told me to go for a real career as a lawyer or something. And now here I am: a mere travel agent amonst criminal justice majors. *sniffle*

Oh and welcome to CH, Mary Wesker!

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

November 22, 2011 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

MaryWesker at November 21, 2011 at 2:23 AM

Just got invited to this site so I thought I'd give it a spin. ^_^ Not much to say about me. I cosplay and write fanfiction. I'm a Criminal Justice student and awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse. 

Also; struggling to figure out how to add pictures (aside from my avatar) to my profile. XD

Welcome to Crimson Head Elder from a non-law man ! I am a scientist, but my reputation does tend to proceed me, so you all may have known that already. Come the zombie apocalypse you may seek me out for a cure, but it will cost you.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

November 22, 2011 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MaryWesker

Thankies for the welcomes! And Wesker; WOW! That's awesome! Another future Marshal! Now we've got career goals and RE love in common! ^_^

November 28, 2011 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

Yes you are right about that Mary Wesker we have our career goals and RE love in common I am looking forward to getting know you better and see what other things we have in common.

--

November 29, 2011 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Welcome here MaryWesker!

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

January 1, 2012 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.