CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Lisa Trevor Confrontation

George Trevor
Site Owner

Alan Wenpei Mao at May 17, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Did Lisa emerge from the lab then get locked out and Chris and Jill helped her back in? Does anyone have an idea how big is the Spencer Mansion anyhow? I think Lisa is using Chris and Jill to some extent.

@fletcherc

Putting the Spencer Mansion in Minecraft can help judge distances within the game, fletcherc. Some people have tried to recreate Raccoon City within Minecraft based on the game maps.:)

Being an 'expanded universe' on-rails game, Umbrella Chronicles cannot offer any additinal canon information on the comings & goings of our Lisa.

@fletcherc, where there are no contradictions, I have no issue with Umbrella Chronicles novels A & B being canon, but others may disagree, particularily regarding Wesker's ability to communicate telepathiclly with B.O.W.s. (more translations please fletcherc!).

@ Alan Wenpei Mao I don't think Lisa needed any assistence from Jill/Chris in traversing the mansion as she had her own private, secret underground passageway linking her cabin residence with the mansion catacombs.

Minecraft designs of the Spencer Mansion can help to illustrate scale relationshi between each room, but with my architect's hat on, I must say I prefer The Sims build for the Spencer Mansion ~

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 21, 2014 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.