CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Lisa Trevor Confrontation

BSAArklay

I knew I wasnt crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t14reN5fAUo

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

April 23, 2012 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Funny glitch! Nemmy trying to come after Jill and being unable to step over the fallen zombies. That gave me quite a laugh. So, yeah, Nemesis seemed to just kill everything that moves, zombies, humans and "chickenhearts" alike. And now I wish there was a similar video about Lisa ...

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...

April 28, 2012 at 9:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

Hey guys! I just needed a break to do some stuff. I just thought of a idea. Can anyone examine the Umbrella Chronicles for any added information on Lisa Trevor?

Did Wesker knew how Lisa moved around the Mansion?

--

July 10, 2012 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Alan Wenpei Mao at July 10, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Hey guys! I just needed a break to do some stuff. I just thought of a idea. Can anyone examine the Umbrella Chronicles for any added information on Lisa Trevor?

Did Wesker knew how Lisa moved around the Mansion?

Keep your eyes on our exclusive site translation of Umbrella Chronicles ~

http://www.crimson-head.com/WEBPROTECT-umbrellachronicles.htm

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 30, 2012 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

In Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, there is a place where the Hunters and Chimera almost meets Lisa. Do you think that the Hunters thought that Wesker was the bigger threat, so they avoided Lisa?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9HnthFZgkk

By the way, is the translation of Umbrella Chronicles Side A complete or are you still working on it?

September 16, 2012 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

I don't know if the UC novels count as canon (any thoughts on that GT?) but I don't believe that the writer has given it much thought how the different creatures saw each other. Wesker seems to be able mind control some of the BOWs which he never does in the games.

We are currently still working on Side A and B. Most of the Wesker chapters are complete.

Heh, I love that stage in Umbrella Chronicles.

--

September 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

I have another question. If Lisa Trevor could survive that long, what do you think the arm restrictions are made up of? She obiviously have been around a long time, yet the arm restrictions are still on her. They must be a tough steel alloy!

November 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

Rely on Horror is currently showing a comic that they put together from their information on RE1. Its called Resident Evil Unlimited and they just started the Lisa Trevor section. I am looking forward to it!

On the side note, there is a Resident evil 1 map of the Spencer Mansion in Minecraft that we can look at if we could get a copy of the map. It may open some new questions on this topic.

Here is the link.

March 30, 2013 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Hey, nice find. And now can someone please explain the concept of Minecraft to me? They obviously took the RE map and turned it into something that looks like it has been made of Lego bricks. Did a pretty good job, too. I like the library a lot. Just wondering what Yawn must look like in that world ...

Hm, that comic you mentioned sounds interesting. Guess I'll nip over to RoH to check it out ...

--

March 31, 2013 at 3:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Interesting conversation. Capcom should really have their developers scan these type of sites for ideas on how to make the games better. It would be nice to see a reboot with all these loose-ends and passed over opportunities addressed and implemented.

Since we know that t-infectants become aggressive and are reduced to basic functions such as instinct - it would not be a far stretch to see as we did with the Hunter's decapitating zombies, that all B.O.W.s are "territorial" creatures. I think B.O.W.s intereacting would have been very much a case of "they were in my way." 

And yes, it would have been sweet to see Lisa eviscerate a Hunter or zombie or whatever. Her relentless pursuit of Wesker in REmake shows she had a single purpose in mind and I believe she would have taken out anything in her way. And wouldn't it have been cool to see Chris/Jill come across one of these 'kill scenes' and ask themselves "What the hell did that? That doesn't look like any of our guys' doing."

July 31, 2013 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

My point exactly. Well, I think game-wise Capcom is never going to show us more about those past events than they already have. They have moved on (whether that's a positive thing or not we can leave open for discussion in a nother thread). But there are different media by which they could explore deeper into the Mansion Incident or even the events on Rockford Islands. I'm thinking comic books or maybe even a mini-CGI-series. The fans would be happy to see that and Capcom would definitely earn a dollar or two with it.

--

August 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Yeah, I suggested a weekly serial on the PU site. A CGI series would be sweet and could allow for much more coverage of the whole story and everybody would get their time in the sun - so to speak.

August 4, 2013 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

I could imagine the CGI series to be about something like an Umbrella clean-up team who has to get rid of their company's mistakes and failed experiments. It'd be quite interesting to see what those guys have to say about Lisa or the Crimson Heads or Yawn ... I sometimes think that Capcom has shown us way too little about those outbreak events from Umbrella's point of view. This is why we have to keep guessing about what Lisa was truly capable of or what exactly happened to George Trevor and whether or not a Hunter would see a Licker as an enemy  ...

Sad to say that Capcom never seems to take a look at fanmade sites like this or PU to get new ideas from. :-(

--

August 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

CC at July 31, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Interesting conversation. Capcom should really have their developers scan these type of sites for ideas on how to make the games better. It would be nice to see a reboot with all these loose-ends and passed over opportunities addressed and implemented.

Since we know that t-infectants become aggressive and are reduced to basic functions such as instinct - it would not be a far stretch to see as we did with the Hunter's decapitating zombies, that all B.O.W.s are "territorial" creatures. I think B.O.W.s intereacting would have been very much a case of "they were in my way." 

And yes, it would have been sweet to see Lisa eviscerate a Hunter or zombie or whatever. Her relentless pursuit of Wesker in REmake shows she had a single purpose in mind and I believe she would have taken out anything in her way. And wouldn't it have been cool to see Chris/Jill come across one of these 'kill scenes' and ask themselves "What the hell did that? That doesn't look like any of our guys' doing."

I really like the idea of a shocking discovery by Jill/Chris, being both horrifying in the severity of the injury & mystifying by the alien nature of this injury ~ this 'What the hell did that' experience would have worked beautifully in the Mansion Incident.

The closest I can think that Capcom got to this first class suggestion is Jill stumbling across the in-human wounds sustained to Richard's arm, but as we know he was still alive to explain the non-human source and so this situation was denied the mystery but we got the chance to see Richard exorcise his demon (his deep feeling of regret that he was somehow responsible for his sister's untimely death by his failure to act, maybe alleviated by his self-sacrifice)

....oh and not quite a Lisa Trevor versus Hunter moment (which would have been a quality moment to remember), but there was that sweet little cut-scene on Rockfort Island, where we see what the infected guard dogs have been feeding on !

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

I pretty much agree with James. I haven´t played remake but I did see videos and Lisa seems to react if she feels you are in her way while she looks for Jessica.

April 17, 2014 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Xarls at April 17, 2014 at 10:40 AM

I pretty much agree with James. I haven´t played remake but I did see videos and Lisa seems to react if she feels you are in her way while she looks for Jessica.

I was surprised to read that you have not played Resident Evil Remake ~ you have to try and rectify this as soon as possible Xarls! Grab yourself a GameCube, that version is no different to the Wii disc, and find out how immersive, deeply atmospheric, exhilirating, and terrorfying this series can be when at it's finest.

--

April 17, 2014 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

George Trevor at April 17, 2014 at 1:07 PM

I was surprised to read that you have not played Resident Evil Remake ~ you have to try and rectify this as soon as possible Xarls! Grab yourself a GameCube, that version is no different to the Wii disc, and find out how immersive, deeply atmospheric, exhilirating, and terrorfying this series can be when at it's finest.

I played it at a friend´s house back in the day and both Remake and Zero seemed awesome to me...really stunning. But I couldn´t complete the game before I left :P.

Im seriously considering getting a 2nd hand gamecube, I really want to play 0 and Remake (If I can find copies of the games as well...).

April 17, 2014 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Alan Wenpei Mao at September 16, 2012 at 8:25 PM

In Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, there is a place where the Hunters and Chimera almost meets Lisa. Do you think that the Hunters thought that Wesker was the bigger threat, so they avoided Lisa?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9HnthFZgkk

By the way, is the translation of Umbrella Chronicles Side A complete or are you still working on it?

Hunters, Chimera, whatever B.O.W. stumbled upon Lisa, she would always have the advantage of the regenerating power of the G virus inside of her and dispatch them easily. She may have been serioulsy wounded by Hunters on some occasions when they meet but she would always be able to live to fight another day.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

May 4, 2014 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

Did Lisa emerge from the lab then get locked out and Chris and Jill helped her back in? Does anyone have an idea how big is the Spencer Mansion anyhow? I think Lisa is using Chris and Jill to some extent.

@fletcherc

Putting the Spencer Mansion in Minecraft can help judge distances within the game, fletcherc. Some people have tried to recreate Raccoon City within Minecraft based on the game maps.:)

May 17, 2014 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

I accidently deleted that post. Here is it again:

Lisa was so tunnel-vision focused on finding Jessica that she would not seek out anyone who was not her mother, after there were no more scientists on the Spencer estate to interfere with her mission, and she would not notice anyone else unless they came stumbeling upon her cabin. Even then she did not seem that concerned to attack Jill or Chris when they lie unconscious on her floor. I was always confused by that, I know she attacks you afterwards but the cut-scene clearly shows that there must have been some time while you lie there and she has left you alone. I actually found that even more unnerving, that she just was looking at me while I was knocked out! I am sure Lisa used her underground secret passageway to avoid the Hunters which would have been very damaging to her with their speed and strength.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

May 21, 2014 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.