CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Greetings

M-Greg

Happy to be aboard! I come from Project Umbrella, which saved me from the despondant $#!*hole that is the Resident Evil Wiki. I look forward to seeing glorious expansions on translations, scans and topic discussions here.

November 18, 2011 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Morning Son

Welcome! Nice to have you here.

November 19, 2011 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

Welcome M-Greg I am also from Project Umbrella nice to see another person from Project Umbrella who was also vicitm of Reisdent Evil Wiki enjoy your stay here.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

November 19, 2011 at 2:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

We are an oasis, a recuperation residency for those poor unfortunate souls afflicted with the pains & scars that one must suffer if paying a visit to the desolate, hell-hole that is the Resident Evil Wiki.

You are very welcome here M-Greg, and are amoungst some good friends from Project Umbrella.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 19, 2011 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Another Wesker fan. I think this site is becoming too dangerous for me ! I have my eyes on you M-Greg.

Good to see that this site is growing steadily. It is one of my favourite Resident Evil homes - the scans here are some of the best I have seen on any RE site.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

November 20, 2011 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Hm, yes, I think Dr. Marcus should start hiring security staff soon ... ;-)

It's nice to see people from PU here. Welcome @ all!

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

November 22, 2011 at 1:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.