CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello there

Carlos Oliveira

Well, first, even if the design of the web is still modest, I'm sure you George will have it awesome soon.

I'm currently no visits much forums of RE, but I like the 'oldest RE games design' that you have, besides, I know you from Recenter and other sites, and your collecion are just epic.

Nevermind, pleasure to be here, and I hope stay a long time.

Greetings

--

July 23, 2011 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Welcome there Carlos!

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

July 24, 2011 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carlos Oliveira

Man! excelent, more than your colleciont it's like your store :D, fantastic, thanks for the welcome!

--

July 24, 2011 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Finally you made your way here amigo. Your generous comments are very kind, and I hope you find your stay here an interesting one. We both share a love for the older games, so I hope, like me, you are looking forward to Code : Veromica X in lovely HD !

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

July 27, 2011 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carlos Oliveira

Yeah man, and besides of the epic Code Veronica, RE4 HD has well, that's looks better than RE5 now, RE4 has it's own cool style anyway, we can forget Ashley though xD, after all, the last work with Shinji along with Capcom.

We're see it soon man.

--

July 31, 2011 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Carlos Oliveira at July 31, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Yeah man, and besides of the epic Code Veronica, RE4 HD has well, that's looks better than RE5 now, RE4 has it's own cool style anyway, we can forget Ashley though xD, after all, the last work with Shinji along with Capcom.

We're see it soon man.

I hear you soldier.......the less said about that annoying little girl, the better. I am far more excited about the Code : Veronica selection, than the RE4. 

Welcome to Crimson Head Elder my friend, although maybe I should say 'amigo' , as I think I may have seen you before at reCenter ?

September 29, 2011 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carlos Oliveira

Indeed. I'm in reCenter since 2007. You're familiar either my friend, or, 'amigo'.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm pleasure to be here, only if is visits than post though.

--

September 30, 2011 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

However short the visit, it is always a pleasure to accomodate you sir.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 19, 2011 at 9:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.