CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hi everyone!

William Birkin

Hello veveryone,

I just came here to find new informations about Resident Evil / Biohazard, and especially about collectors, since i saw George's colelction onn THIA.I like to share inforamtions and pictures about Biohazard / Resident Evil items!

*and Geaorges, can we becom affiliates?*

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

May 29, 2011 at 5:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Bonjour William, I would be honoured to become affiliates ~ I will add your site to our Affiliates section right now. You have the most astonishing collection, and I learnt much from your great site regarding the many more cards that I never knew were available.

I do like the design of your site, and your collection is one of the largest & best I have seen in the community. Please showcase as much as you like in our collection thread, and I hope you can contribute something small to our new Collection Bible project.

Merci for all your support WB, take care,

G.T

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 29, 2011 at 6:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Thanks, I'll add you too in my afficilates section with my next update (in a week) , do you have a ban, a button or a picture i can use?

I'm glad you like the website, it's in french but i hope all people around the world can enjoy it! And since my English isn't so good, i can't translate each page in English :/

Hope i'll be helpful for your project!

--

May 29, 2011 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

REmaster

Hey William, it's nice to see familiar faces around here :)

June 1, 2011 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Hi!

Good to see you're here too!

--

June 2, 2011 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Dear Mr Birkin,

I am writing to you, to congratulate you on your successful graduation from my Management facility......even if you did have a hand in my death !

Actually, I would really like to congratulate you on one of the most fantastic collections of Resi items I have ever laid my eyes on ! Will you be featuring more of it here ?

September 29, 2011 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.