CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hi !!

Nemesiscv

Hello everybody !

I'm Nemesiscv, webmaster of Ultimate Resident Evil. George knows me well since we're talking since a long time already haha

I'm finally here because I wanted to be present on the website of a great partner ! :)

Nemesiscv

May 24, 2011 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

You took your time to introduce yourself ! :P

As you know J, you have been invaluable in helping me find the tools to design this site......hope to see you around here more often man.

Keep up the great work at Ultimate Resident Evil, the best place for information on the Resident Evil films.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 24, 2011 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nemesiscv

Haha, not only the films ! :p

May 26, 2011 at 5:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Residents here can find their way to Nemesiscv's site, which is THE French resource center for Resident Evil, via the link in our Affiliates section.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 27, 2011 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Nemesiscv at May 24, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Hello everybody !

I'm Nemesiscv, webmaster of Ultimate Resident Evil. George knows me well since we're talking since a long time already haha

I'm finally here because I wanted to be present on the website of a great partner ! :)

Nemesiscv

Bonjour Mr Nemesis, I know of your site, and it is gratifying that this site has so many prestigious residents !

September 29, 2011 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Nemesiscv at May 24, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Hello everybody !

Nemesiscv

Well we don't see much of Nemsiscv around this mansion these days, France's Mr Resident Evil & film critic extraordinaire (except when he is reviewing Paul Anderson's appalling fanfiction), but I must make a very important statement, regarding this talented chap.

Along with Michael Chandler, Nemesiscv was the very first resident here, and that was no coincidence. From advising me on the name of our site address, to educating me significantly (and VERY patiently) on the finer points of image file resolution, Nemesiscv has been here every single day; from the very start of 2011 when CHE had yet to be built for public admittance, right up to today, when both the site design & Forum traffic is of a standard & size unimaginabe during those early days.

Our newest residents that are some of the most active & loyalist here may not have bumped into Nemesiscv in the passageways & corridors of the CHE mansion, but believe me, without his generous ALWAYS sincerely delighted to assist attitude, this 5 star mansion residence, would likely resemble a 2 star truck-stop motel.

--

June 20, 2014 at 10:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nemesiscv

You know, I just helped you when you asked for advice. I do beleive that's how we make a better world !

And I'm pretty sure you would do the same ! Your website has so much potential, and so much to offer...

I know I never post on this forum, I'm not a "forum addict", and you might think "Hum... He never visits CHE !!" BUT I do sometimes visit Crimson Head Elder because of its content and because it is made with a lot of passion and love :D
I won't lie saying I'm coming everyday, I'm not into RE that much, but it's a pleasure to come here and have some nice finds.

And please. Your website is a 5 star residence because of you. Not because of my help. I just answered a few questions, you did the job. Congratulate yourself ! :)

Now, if I may, I have to listen to something... ;)

October 9, 2014 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

It is pleasure to make your acquaintance Nemesiscv I have not checked out your website but I definitely will. Welcome to the crimson head elder family and hopefully you will enjoy your stay here. Make sure you check out our outstanding first podcast.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

October 10, 2014 at 2:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Another Nemesis appreciator? I wont hunt you down if that is the case, and welcome you warmly to the CHE mansion.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

October 12, 2014 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.