CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Greetings

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

I'm new to the site, but it seems to know me.

I'm Oracle, or A.R., you can call me either. I'm a general writer and fan-fic writer as well, I've written a good few stories and some studies, but find myself rewritten old fan-fics.

My recent updating FF is R.E.S.S. - Resident Evil: Shane's Story. 

So hello and thank you. ^_^

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

May 19, 2011 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Good to see you find your way here, and great to have a Resident of such fine writing quality ~ I am half way through reading your fan-fic, that you very kindly posted to share with us here, at Crimson Head Elder.......I am so intrigued by the narrative & excited to read more.....expect a full review when I have finished !

Thanks for your support A.R, I am sure we will be seeing alot of you in the fan-fic thread ! I look forward to more of your writing.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

George Trevor at May 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Good to see you find your way here, and great to have a Resident of such fine writing quality ~ I am half way through reading your fan-fic, that you very kindly posted to share with us here, at Crimson Head Elder.......I am so intrigued by the narrative & excited to read more.....expect a full review when I have finished !

Thanks for your support A.R, I am sure we will be seeing alot of you in the fan-fic thread ! I look forward to more of your writing.

Awesome and I'm glad to be here sharing the story.

Always welcomed my friend, and you will, you'll be seeing more chapters coming. ^_^

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

May 19, 2011 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

OracleDragon, you have written a fine piece of work, which I enjoyed immensley. But what happened !? Where did you go with the remaining chapters ?! Don't leave us before the end please.

September 29, 2011 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

James Marcus at September 29, 2011 at 2:39 PM

OracleDragon, you have written a fine piece of work, which I enjoyed immensley. But what happened !? Where did you go with the remaining chapters ?! Don't leave us before the end please.

I'll be adding more once I edit the Warning chapters, cause of the content they hold.

--

September 30, 2011 at 4:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

Hello everybody I am new on this website also and I love resident Evil I live and breathe resident evil. I am a member of project umbrella and I am very excited to meet more Resident Evil fans on this website. May I also add that those of you who know The Oracle Dragon should definitely read her stories they are by far one of the most impressive stories you can ever read her stories are by far what I like to call History In The Making. So check them out when you all get a chance.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

November 6, 2011 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

God evening Mr Wesker ~ Great to see another agent from the mighty Project Umbrella find their way here. Whist we do not claim to scale the heights reached by PU, we will certainly bring you intriguing & fascinating Resident Evil content. 

You are spot on regarding the phenomenal fan-fiction, authored by The Oracle Dragon, and we hope to feature more of her work very soon.

Nice introduction sir, and hope to see you residing at Crimson Head Elder more often in the future.....

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 6, 2011 at 6:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Grimm

got got back on... and i agree... altho the whole "vendetta against umbrella" thing might get in the way

--

Wait for the Dark to come...

And the Light shall pierce it

November 6, 2011 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Just been reading the latest chapter in your original story. It is one of the best Resident Evil fictions I have read. Far superior to anything that S.D.Perry has written - although that wouldn't be difficult !

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

November 20, 2011 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Grimm

ugh... its been too long... glad to be back tho...

last i was on was in November, and its now July, which makes it...

eight months...

holy crap...

can someone bring me up to speed as to whats happened since ive been away?

--

Wait for the Dark to come...

And the Light shall pierce it

July 8, 2012 at 6:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Sorry for this very,very,very late reply, but welcome here!

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

September 20, 2012 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

You posted this greeting just 2 months after the CHE mansion was built, and would have seen our community Forum grow consideraby, enthused with genuine, sincere, erudite reviewers & debaters of all things Resident Evil. You've been a senior staff member with fletcherc for over 2 years now, and all residents of the CHE community are blessed to have you leading our pursuit for Resident Evil curiosities.

--

June 20, 2014 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.