CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENT EVIL ITEM BOX > Collectors Bible

George Trevor
Site Owner

William Birkin at September 25, 2011 at 5:27 AM

Just sent you some pictures of zippos, hop you'll like it!

Those pictures you sent me are top class ~ very much appreciated WB. I have only ever collected the games, demos, trials etc, canon film, and chase cards.... BUT taking a look at your wonderful collection has definitely sparked a love for those beautiful lighters...... I am off to ebay now ! 

Thanks for the photos of your lighters; I am adding them to our Resident Evil Collection {Lighters} section today. 

September 25, 2011 at 6:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

I'm glad you like them! ;-)
Unfortunately, prices on e-bay are really most of time disgusting, good luck with your research, but try to cath some good deals!
If i say some good prices i'll tell you!

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

September 25, 2011 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C0llector

Hi George, It's been a while since I started this thread and I know I promised you some images :) I have just over 2 gig of scans/photo's of some of my collection sorted now but still have the problem of getting the images to you. I think the easiest way would be for me to burn them onto a dvd and post them to you. Most of the scans should be very usable but I must admit i'm not the worlds greatest photographer. Mind you anything that would fit on the scanner has been scanned. I still have a hell of a lot of stuff to photo/scan but I think there's about 2000 images available now if you want me to post them to you then msg me a postal address and I'll get it sorted.

Regards

Steve (The C0llector)

November 3, 2011 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C0llector

Hmm, must have a an overactive mind tonight. Thought of somthing else that I think would improve the Collectors section and that would be input from the community. Aside from providing images It would also be usefull if along side the images any relevant info could be displayed IE: Year of release / Manufacturer / Distributor / Sub-part of a set / Promotional item (and for what) basically any info that can be gleaned. One of the items I would love to know more info about is the HK comics what gifts where given with each of the comics what Special editions there are (Hey and if anyone wants to sell me a set :)) Never actually seen this in the flesh I have managed to grab scans of some issues from the net and I know thet there were some fantastic giveaways with the comics but there doesnt seem to be too much information about them on the net. Also all those wonderful e-capcom Japan merchandise that never get released in europe, The lighters / limited edition box set games etc. It really is time that Capcom Europe got there act together. I bought both the 360 & PSX versions of the revival selections from HK as they're only available as downloads in the UK and I do like having a tangible item.

Anyway enough of my waffle better get back to sorting out some more images.

L8r

Steve (The C0llector)

November 3, 2011 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

C0llector at November 3, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Hmm, must have a an overactive mind tonight. Thought of somthing else that I think would improve the Collectors section and that would be input from the community. Aside from providing images It would also be usefull if along side the images any relevant info could be displayed IE: Year of release / Manufacturer / Distributor / Sub-part of a set / Promotional item (and for what) basically any info that can be gleaned. One of the items I would love to know more info about is the HK comics what gifts where given with each of the comics what Special editions there are (Hey and if anyone wants to sell me a set :)) Never actually seen this in the flesh I have managed to grab scans of some issues from the net and I know thet there were some fantastic giveaways with the comics but there doesnt seem to be too much information about them on the net. Also all those wonderful e-capcom Japan merchandise that never get released in europe, The lighters / limited edition box set games etc. It really is time that Capcom Europe got there act together. I bought both the 360 & PSX versions of the revival selections from HK as they're only available as downloads in the UK and I do like having a tangible item.

Anyway enough of my waffle better get back to sorting out some more images.

L8r

Steve (The C0llector)

As always some pertinent points from The C0llector ~ You will have seen that whilst the Collection Section is up & running, it has not grown as quickly as I would have liked. As this section is improved I will add exactly the type of information you suggest. I like the idea.

Regarding the HK comics, I am sure you saw recently on ebay a massive collection of them all ~ I was out bid well over £100 !!!  But the man for information on these, and their relative gifts would be William Birkin. He has recently posted latest additions at his wonderful website ~ http://www.birkinslab.com/ ;

For exactly the same reason as you, I too have the HK edition of Revival Selection, even though I already have the DLC !!!

Thanks for your thoughts Steve, and I look forward to receiving some images from you for the Collection Section, when you have time. I myself will be giving this section attention in the new year. 

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Any news on some of your collections being featured soon in the Resident Evil Items section ? I have been looking forward to seeing more since the last upload of scans.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

November 20, 2011 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

C0llector: About the HK comics, you can find a part of my HK comics collection here:

Biohazard 2: http://www.residentevilcollectors.com/pg/photos/album/2396/biohazard-2-hong-kong-comics

Biohazard 3: http://www.residentevilcollectors.com/pg/photos/album/2172/biohazard-3-last-escape-hong-kong-comics

Biohazard 3 extended: http://www.residentevilcollectors.com/pg/photos/album/2291/biohazard-3-last-escape-extended-version-hong-kong-comics

Of course I have to update it since i have more now. I'm trying to get all variant covers that exists for all HK Biohazard series (BH2, BH3, BH3 extended, BHzéro,BHUC,BH X, ect...), it's hard but today I'm proud to have more than 200 different issues of HK comics. I have a lot to sell since I have some them twice, maybe you'll be interested? About the items, I have a lot of them but like the HK comics I haven't uploaded them yet on my website, it will come in 2012 be sure of that!

George, I still have to send you more and more pictures to complete you collection section, I'm not forgetting you, that's just I don't have a lot of time now (work, and just moved to a new house, 3/4 of my collection are still packed)

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

January 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

QUOTE William Birkin : " George, i still have to send you more and more pictures to complete you collection section, i'm not forgetting you, that's just i don't have a lot of time now (work, and just moved to a new house, 3/4 of my collection are still packed ) "

MERCI WB and I know what it is like with other commitments, I sometimes have very little time to even update my own site ! But any contribution from you, whenever, is always very much appreciated. 

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

January 11, 2012 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.