CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hey.

bruno

Hello everyone.

I am Bruno, 21, from Portugal. I'm also a member at Revil, REN and PU, and found this site in the PU forums.

I've been exploring the site and it looks very good, the pics, the music, the maps... I hope it goes very far and gathers a lot of members. I'm sure it will be full of interesting RE content.

I have not played RE0, but I'd like to know the game's locations better, especially the MTF and the Treatment Plant, so i think the RE0 maps will come in handy.

Good luck, and keep up the good work!

April 22, 2011 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Hola Bruno ~ I was hoping that it was the one & only Bruno from Revil & PU ~ I am so pleased to see that you decided to visit us here. It is most encouraging to read your kind remarks, and I look forward to uploading some more content on the MTF & Treatment Plant, as these are 2 areas that particularly intrigue many fans. Cheers Bruno, have a good day !

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 23, 2011 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

bruno at April 22, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Hello everyone.

I am Bruno, 21, from Portugal. I'm also a member at Revil, REN and PU, and found this site in the PU forums.

I've been exploring the site and it looks very good, the pics, the music, the maps... I hope it goes very far and gathers a lot of members. I'm sure it will be full of interesting RE content.

I have not played RE0, but I'd like to know the game's locations better, especially the MTF and the Treatment Plant, so i think the RE0 maps will come in handy.

Good luck, and keep up the good work!

Bruno, I have seen you before at other sites, but it is good to see that you are also a resident here, where I lurk most of the time. So you have not played Resident Evil Zero, that is a great shame, and I thoroughly implore you to change this as soon as possible my friend. There is much about the history of RE that you will learn from this instalment.

September 29, 2011 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.