CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Haha,just found this place -)

BioTech

Hello guys,I'm biotech from PU, I found this site through MSN. I like this site especially the background pics and BGMs, they are very awesome!!

BTW Mr.Trevor,me and Welsh just finished translating Your Note Beta files and posted on PU, just check the thread. XD

Hope we can have good time here everyone!

April 1, 2011 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Campai Biotech ! It is very encouraging to have a Resident here of such distinction ~ your translation contributions at Project Umbrella have been of great interest. Particularily your incredible translations of the Trevor Beta files have opened up a whole area of Trevor & Spencer's interaction, in superb detail, that without your generous efforts, would not have been enjoyed by such a wide audience, of appreciative fans, worldwide in our Biohazard / Resident Evil community. With yours & Welsh's permission I hope to include your translation of the Trevor Notes into my George Trevor's Tome. 

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 1, 2011 at 12:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

BioTech at April 1, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Hello guys,I'm biotech from PU, I found this site through MSN. I like this site especially the background pics and BGMs, they are very awesome!!

BTW Mr.Trevor,me and Welsh just finished translating Your Note Beta files and posted on PU, just check the thread. XD

Hope we can have good time here everyone!

Another Project Umbrella operative. This site has many prestigious residents ! I for one spent most of my time lurking in the background, but Mr Trevor persuaded me to out myself. But it is only for a short time, and then I will disappear back into the shadows. Glad to meet your aquaintance BioTech.

September 29, 2011 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.