CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > New Here

Billy Coen

Hello, I'm Billy Coen Site White Umbrella, I met the site via Twitter and hopefully have a good relationship with everyone here. Let's talk about Resident Evil! : D

--
March 30, 2011 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Hey Billy ~ Ola Amigo ~ I am honoured to find a Resident here from such a prestigious site as White Umbrella ~ you must know my good friend Davi Redfield, a great musician & expert on all things Resident Evil. I will be asking Davi tonight if I may add Brazil's finest to my Affiliates. May I presume that your favourite Resident Evil game is Zero ? I am a Remake man myself, so I also love the pre-rendered backgrounds & third person perspective also used in Zero ~ a true classic, and I would love to see more of Mr Coen, 

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

March 30, 2011 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Billy Coen

To be honest I never played Resident Evil 0. XD Hahaha. But I really like the character Billy Coen. My favorite game series is Resident Evil 2. It will be great to have you as affiliates in the White Umbrella. :D

--
March 31, 2011 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Billy Coen at March 31, 2011 at 12:28 PM

To be honest I never played Resident Evil 0. XD Hahaha. But I really like the character Billy Coen. My favorite game series is Resident Evil 2. It will be great to have you as affiliates in the White Umbrella. :D

Billy what are you saying man !!!!!! Never played RE0 !? You must change this sorry state of affairs immediately. Do you own a Gamecube or Wii ? I have much I can tell you about this game, which is my favourite Resident Evil instalment. Please report back to me when you have a copy of it Mr Coen.

September 29, 2011 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.