CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello there

fletcherc

Seems I'm the first here so ... let's do this.

Some of you already know me from PU. I'm from Germany and definitely don't consider myself an expert on Resident Evil. But I love the games; especially REmake. I own a Gamecube and a Wii and have played every RE game available for these two. At the moment I'm thinking about buying a PS2 to start on the Outbreak series and after that ... who knows?

So see you around the forums, everyone!

March 27, 2011 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Hey Fletcherc good to see you here from the site that I made my first residence, Project Umbrella. I would recommend you obtain a PS2 for Dead Aim, as much as for the Outbreak Files ~ for me there is more survival horror atmosphere seeping through Dead Aim, than with Resident Evil 5. Not being a fan of PS consoles, I only bought a PS2 for the great {and not so great!} Resident Evil installments that are PS exclusive. Thanks for your support, I hope you look forward to The Catalysis translation coming next month.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

March 29, 2011 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray Redfield

Yo.. name's Rai, I don't know where to start but I'm from Malaysia. I'm a real huge fans on RE series, it's like everytime I went to a Games shop to buy some CDs, I would try to find RE CD games first. I first played RE when I was 8 years old. I know you guys wouldn't believe it, but it's true. I started playing RE 2 which has been 9 years ago. But it was actually my sis' file so, I never had the chance to end it however I played RE once again when I was at Junior high. I played RE 4, and fell in love with it... then, it was the beginning of my quest to find more and more REs for PS 2 and Wii.. yeah.. I'm a girl, but I kick ass... lol.. XD I'm not really an expert, but I'm an RE Lover... huhu.. 

March 30, 2011 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Rai, it sounds like you are a true passionate Resident Evil fan, and like myself, have had great pleasure in exploring the expanded universe of Raccoon City, through the many installments that exist across numerous formats. Great to see such a passionate fan here at Crimson Head Elder ~ I hope you find some things here that infrom & excite your Resident Evil interest. 

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

March 30, 2011 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ann-C_03

Hey, i'm Ann, from Canada. I'm 15 and i'm a fan of RE, hehe.When i was 3 years old, my sister show me this game, i was afraid by these zombies XD But my sister was always playing so, 2 years later, i started playing RE1, it was awesome! yeah, i was scared and my brother had to be by my side or i started shaking, lol. So yeah, i'm a girl and i started playing at 5 years old!! (in your face Claire_1106! lol) Now, i have RE1, RE2, RE3, RE4, RE5, Outbreak, CV, Survivor, Dead Aim and another one that i don't remind... Probably Outbreak file 2.. 'nyway, i'm a huge fan and i like to draw characters (like Albert Wesker as you can see on my DA account: Tankian-Fan) Well... i LOOOOVE RE series :D

(English isn't my mother tongue... i speak french :D)

March 30, 2011 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Merci Ann, superb to see you here too ! You definately hold the record for youngest ever player at 5......I hope we don't find anyone who visited Raccoon City younger than that ! Enjoy your stay here. 

--

March 30, 2011 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

OMG, now I feel like an old lady, that's for sure. I started playing RE at the fairly old age of -dare I say it?- 32!!! Is there something wrong with me? :-)

Nice to have someone from the french part of Canada around. I have been to Montreal, Quebec City and Trois Rivieres and I just love all those places! See you around the forum, Ann!

April 14, 2011 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

fletcherc at April 14, 2011 at 4:31 PM

OMG, now I feel like an old lady, that's for sure. I started playing RE at the fairly old age of -dare I say it?- 32!!! Is there something wrong with me? :-)

Nice to have someone from the french part of Canada around. I have been to Montreal, Quebec City and Trois Rivieres and I just love all those places! See you around the forum, Ann!

Let me be so bold as to make you feel a little younger Fletcherc. I am approaching my half century in this particular world, so you are a spring chicken compared to me !

September 29, 2011 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Now that's a relief. When it comes to RE the only people I can usually talk to are way under 30, most of them under 20. Not that age is really an issue when you share a hobby but I was slowly getting used to being the oldest person in most forums.

October 1, 2011 at 1:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Grimm

oh dont feel bad... try feeling like one of the youngest... being 14, my options are pretty limited (i.e. i only got re5, but want re4 with REmercenaries3D)

--

Wait for the Dark to come...

And the Light shall pierce it

October 4, 2011 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Hey Mike, you should try and check out the Gamecube games ~ the ports of RE2 & 3, and REmake, ZERO, & RE4. You can pick up a GameCube real cheap these days. 

--

October 5, 2011 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Grimm

i certainly hope so

--

Wait for the Dark to come...

And the Light shall pierce it

October 5, 2011 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

fletcherc at March 27, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Seems I'm the first here so ... let's do this.

Some of you already know me from PU. I'm from Germany and definitely don't consider myself an expert on Resident Evil. But I love the games; especially REmake. I own a Gamecube and a Wii and have played every RE game available for these two. At the moment I'm thinking about buying a PS2 to start on the Outbreak series and after that ... who knows?

So see you around the forums, everyone!

You posted this greeting merely 17 days after the CHE mansion was built, and considering you were the FIRST resident to post in our Residents Files introduction thread, you more than anyone here would have seen our community Forum grow consideraby, enthused with genuine, sincere, erudite reviewers & debaters of all things Resident Evil. In the early days, when this Forum was just myself and a couple of friends from the wider Resident Evil community, you knew none of us, and began to be our mist active & loyalist contributors of threads & posts. More recently, you've been a senior staff member with TheOracleDragon for over 2 years, further contributing with translations for our exclusive features, and all residents of the CHE community are blessed to have you leading our pursuit for all things Resident Evil.

June 20, 2014 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Thank you fletcherc for all your input at CHE. I enjoyed reading your translation of the Umbrella Chronicles novel very much.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

June 21, 2014 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.