CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Coming out of the sewer

BudTheChud

Hello everyone, I've been a loyal reader of crimson-head.com and I sometimes lurked the messageboard. I thought it was finally time to get out of the sewer and interact. 

PS: I cannot upload a profile picture - the UPLOAD button is nowhere to be found in the Edit Profile page (or I am too stupid to find it)

--

Why do I need a signature?

May 31, 2020 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Welcome BudTheChud! If you are using a mobile device, please view in 'desktop mode'. Adding a profile picture & playing audio modules that appear on some of our pages requires your chosen browser to have Adobe Flash player enabled. Many of our articles & translations have audio modules, such as exclusive developer interviews & role-reprisal recordings by Capcom's voice actors. To play these & to upload a profile picture, you must enable Flash Player, otherwise you will not see the 'upload photo' button: https://enableflashplayer.com/

Welcome to our survival horror mansion! Latest Podcast: https://www.podbean.com/site/EpisodeDownload/PBD8E0E28M7X6

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 4, 2020 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BudTheChud

Thank you! I am running on Google Chrome on a Mac - it used to have the flash player enabled, but I probably re-set my settings sometime ago to get rid of some pesty pop-ups...anyhow, all good.

--

Why do I need a signature?

June 6, 2020 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the site, Bud! We're glad you are able to join us and I'm liking your profile pic too! 

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

June 10, 2020 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.