CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > New Resident Evil Announcement

Albert Wesker 187

Good morning Crimson Head Elder residents I come to you all with some new Resident Evil news. Supposedly a new Resident Evil game is set to be announced on June 10th. Looking forward to hearing theories and discussions of what residents think the new resident evil announcement will be. Here is the link to the article.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

May 28, 2020 at 6:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Thanks for picking this story up Albert Wesker 187. Unfortunately, the news on the 10th will not be quite of the significance fans were hoping, although that's not to say, there is a Resident Evil 8 announcement simmering with a reveal likely after summner.

Rely on Horror update: Apparently, this was nothing at all. The “announcement” appears to relate to Gold members of the Resident Evil Ambassador program potentially being upgraded to the ‘Platinum’ rank. The “announcement coming June 10th” lacked that critical information (thus caused the giant stir we found ourselves in) and does not relate to any sort of reveal. The announcement will simply be whether or not you’ve been chosen to upgrade. So that’s a big shame. That said, RE8‘s reveal is probably still coming, just not on the 10th like this had made us hope. Thanks to the team over at Biohazard Declassified for helping us clear up this disappointment.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 30, 2020 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doom Keeper

That is a huge disapointment but like the man said it wont be long till we get some key info on Resi 8. I'm not buying this warewolves crap and Ethan from Resi 7 would be a bad choice if that rumor is also true.

--

Those that behold my image will crumble, for I am the keeper of doom.

May 30, 2020 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.