CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Jill Valentine Day

George Trevor
Site Owner

SEPTEMBER 28th. Daylight... The monsters have overtaken the city. Somehow... Crimson Head Elder have managed to secure a triple interview special to celebrate 'Jill Valentine Day'! Not one, but three highly talented actors known for their wonderful portrayal of the much beloved, iconic protagonist. Residents can check out our survival horror calender for a diarised schedule of interview times.

And to further celebarte this special occassion, BSAArklay our master of lore, will release a rare, little-known Jill Valentine fact, one per day in the week leading up to the 28th, sourced from Crimson Head Elder exclusive interviews with Resident Evil lead writers & artists.. some even yet to be publicly released! Residents will find these nuggets of fascinating and intriguing Jill Valentine facts posted below.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 21, 2019 at 8:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

I wish I had more time for this as I would have put in a lot more effort and possibly even made a mini article, which is something I always wanted to do for Jill but this idea only came to me a few days ago so I only had time to make mini info drops. Let's celebrate Jill Valentine Day together look forward to the upcoming interviews. Anyway hope you all enjoy these. Big thanks to Colvin for providing the information to me.

Day One:

Day Two:

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 21, 2019 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Electronic Gaming Monthly #075 Oct 1995 showing both facts #2 & #3, with Jill posing in her beta SWAT logo medic attire, as co-op support for main character Chris Redfield.

Day Three:

September 22, 2019 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 23, 2019 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer

This is going to be an exciting event! Catherine Disher, Heidi Anderson-Swan, and Michelle Ruff all in one day! I'm eagerly anticipating this!

September 23, 2019 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Sonny Bauer at September 23, 2019 at 6:59 PM

This is going to be an exciting event! Catherine Disher, Heidi Anderson-Swan, and Michelle Ruff all in one day! I'm eagerly anticipating this!

Make sure you've practised Revelations as you will be playing it in the presence of Michelle Ruff :P

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 24, 2019 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer

George Trevor at September 24, 2019 at 1:27 PM

Sonny Bauer at September 23, 2019 at 6:59 PM

Make sure you've practised Revelations as you will be playing it in the presence of Michelle Ruff :P

I wonder if one could ever truly practice Revelations enough. :lol:

September 26, 2019 at 9:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Thanks to BSAArklay & Colvin for this one:

September 27, 2019 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Day 7, and we saved the best for last! Gifted to us by Resident Evil Zero & Resident Evil Code: Veronica lead artist, Satoshi Nakai, is this lovley piece of never before seen concept art of a beta version of Jill Valentine, to be the protagonist of Code Veronica!

September 27, 2019 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Postponed from last week due to Steam going down like the Queen Zenobia, we return with Capcom's Jill Valentine actor in Resident Evil Revelations, Michelle Ruff, the Crimson Head Elder team and Monique from Resident Evil Database

Come and hang out with us, and ask your questions to the queen of anime & Jill Valentine actor!

Location: CrimsonHeadElderTV / Times: 1PM PST/4PM PST/5PM BRT/9PM BST

--

October 3, 2019 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Michelle Ruff was fun to listen to on there, special thanks to her for coming out and commenting on her experiences voicing Jill Valentine!

--

October 9, 2019 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bl00dy3y3
Jill Valentine Day was extremely enjoyable! From the call in with Heidi to the Live stream with Michelle (not to mention the classic interview with Catherine Disher). It was truly a day that only CHE could provide RE fans with! A day that made all RE fans feel like they too are Masters of Unlocking.
October 14, 2019 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.