CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > Project Resistance

Albert Wesker 187

Albert Wesker 187 here it has been a while since I posted but I have been really busy working 3 jobs but I am going to try and post a little more when I have time. Nevertheless, I found this article online about a new resident evil project titled 'Project Resistance'. that is happening at the Tokyo Game Show, where Capcom will be releasing a reveal trailer. Let me know what you all think about this new Capcom reveal, and here is the official site just in case you all want to check it out.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

August 30, 2019 at 6:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Thanks Albert! The 3-day stage schedue for gameplay has be diarised in the Crimson Head Elder calender for residents to check the times for each day.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 30, 2019 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

I'm going to try and avoid rumors or anything that people will say about it till we actually see it for ourselves. Hopefully it'll be a good game, thank you for sharing with the the site!

Update: According to an article I found this game does have a single player campaign and another game mode similar to mercenaries. Here is the article so to any of those who have questions this touched on just a few things here is the link to the article https://biohazardcast.com/extractionpointmag/project-resistance-has-single-player/.
--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

August 30, 2019 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187
You all are very welcome it had been awhile since I posted anything or visited the website. So when I saw the article on my google news I knew I had too post it. As for the rumor I can understand the skepticism the rumor is though that Resident Evil outbreaks is too be revealed at the Tokyo Game Show one of my favorite YouTubers that I am subscribed too was talking about it. I have not seen the full video but I will see it later on and I will let you know the information I get from it.
--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

August 31, 2019 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Watch the new teaser trailer here!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 9, 2019 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Definitely seems like a 4v1 game but I'll wait to see more footage or anything else about it from TGS. I don't want to judge yet on so little of what we've seen.

--

September 9, 2019 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

ResiEvilChic96 at September 9, 2019 at 11:35 AM

Definitely seems like a 4v1 game but I'll wait to see more footage or anything else about it from TGS. I don't want to judge yet on so little of what we've seen.

So now we know it will be that exciting format of 4v1, even though I am not a fan of online multi-player combat focused games, that idea really appeals to me, not one I had known of or thought about, and I recon it will provide some seriously intense & fun gameplay. Just dont expect any canon info, or at least none that will be of much merit... too harsh?

Check out extended gameplay trailer here, and Capcom official press screenshots here.

--

September 13, 2019 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187
Update: According to an article I found this game does have a single player campaign and another game mode similar to mercenaries. Here is the article so to any of those who have questions this touched on just a few things here is the link to the article https://biohazardcast.com/extractionpointmag/project-resistance-has-single-player/.
--

September 15, 2019 at 8:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187
Update: here is so more information I dug up about project resistance these are the key elements of the article so here it goes and just in case anybody wants to check it out the original article and the discussions here is the link. https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/d3hw6u/project_resistance_singleplayer_campaign_confirmed/ - A single-player campaign is confirmed. -Co-Op mode is confirmed. -A 4v1 game mode called "Mastermind" is confirmed. -"Project Resistance" is a working title only. -It will be cheaper than a regular game release. -It takes place during the 1998 outbreak in Raccoon City -The villain is a guy called Daniel. - The protagonists are kidnapped by Daniel and forced to play his game. - one more key fact I forgot to mention the original title of the game was Resident Evil: Outbreakers.
--

September 16, 2019 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Evil Resident
In case you guys didn't know, Daniel Fabron (the Mastermind) is essentially an Umbrella enforcer who was assigned to perform this experiment for Alex Wesker by Spencer himself. Fabron is testing how the test subjects (kidnapped citizens who were causing problems for the company) respond to fear and other factors, in a facility on the outskirts of Raccoon called NEST2. The test subjects (protagonists) have several links to Outbreak characters like Yoko, and have all been injected with some kind of virus.
--
Hiding places are beyond number, and yet only one deliverance. But there are as many chances for deliverance as there are hiding places - Kafka
September 19, 2019 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer

People are already speculating that NEST2 is in fact the facility beneath the Marshaling Yard, which would make it a separate facility to that of Birkin's Lab as depicted in RESIDENT EVIL 2 REmake and somewhat make RE0's geography more believable.

What are your thoughts on this?

September 23, 2019 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evil Resident
https://bioorganicmusings.wordpress.com/2019/10/02/project-resistance-famitsu-interview/ "The offline campaign will be just the same as any Resident Evil gameĀ?s so far, and it will be finished as something that can be properly enjoyed on its own."
--
Hiding places are beyond number, and yet only one deliverance. But there are as many chances for deliverance as there are hiding places - Kafka
October 12, 2019 at 7:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bl00dy3y3
This is one of those RE games that I know just aren't my kind of thing. I worry about longevity considering the asymmetrical game play has a rather limited time appeal for the mainstream audiences and that will leave the hardcore RE fan base. A fan base we know is already divided on this game. None of this is even taking into account the canonicity of this entry. Suffice it to say, I personally am not anticipating this entry. I'd rather be discussing a trailer for RE8.
October 14, 2019 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.