CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > RE: Outbreak site minigames?

YevgENITCH

Hi! First of all, I'd like to apologise for my not perfect English. As far as I know, in the year 2004 via official RE: Outbreak website was the opportunity to play teaser game about virus spreading detection (which was shared separately for PC).

Some time later, there other game was shared (genre is unknown, maybe some sort of adventure).

Dew to website death and missing parts of flash files via web archive, I'm wondering, do You or someone here have the complete files set in collection, including PC software, or played them? I really kindly askin' for help, since it is impossible to find nowadays and this is the part of game history. I really lost my hope in searches and kindly ask for help. Thanks in advance for reply!

February 10, 2019 at 5:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

I'm sorry to tell you that what you posted is more then I've ever seen on this subject and I've searched high and low for it. Ive been told that this is the map that came from it though.

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

February 10, 2019 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YevgENITCH

USS Command at February 10, 2019 at 4:18 PM

I'm sorry to tell you that what you posted is more then I've ever seen on this subject and I've searched high and low for it. Ive been told that this is the map that came from it though.

That's really strange. I thought, that Some Old RE Fans knew that.

February 11, 2019 at 5:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

This site was defunct before I started to archive such things and it seems nobody else had archived it either. Very unfortunate because sounds like there was some great content there to be had.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

February 15, 2019 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YevgENITCH

BSAArklay at February 15, 2019 at 1:34 PM

This site was defunct before I started to archive such things and it seems nobody else had archived it either. Very unfortunate because sounds like there was some great content there to be had.

Still, I hope, that there is someone will be found.

February 17, 2019 at 10:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.