CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > The Uber Licker

AvP Ryu

For some a good idea, with bad execution. For others just a bad idea. The 'Uber Licker' appeared in the 2002 movie, where the red queen, the monster after eating spencer, has the metamorphosis in uber licker. It was the final monster in the first movie.

In the sequel, licker returns, but without Uber licker's ability to transform. In RE: Retribution, Uber licker return, but with a new design. According to the Blue Ray, it was indeed that Umbrella increase the creature's metabolism. That is the final evolution of Uber Licker. And give the cocoons of food, to increase the capacity of metamofose.

In the guide, Licker has hot heat, contracting zombies. (Do not ask me.) Uber Licker are cannibals, and will eat other lickers if need be. And it has ability to pour acid from the skin. That is present in the script and novel of RE: Retibution.

The uber licker did not appear in the capcom games, but part of Uber licker's design was used in Licker's new design in the remake of RE2.

Now I leave to discuss if Uber licker should appear in the game, or rather best left in forgetfulness of the bad movies of the RE.

--

Computer geeks ....we’re not so easy to kill.

February 3, 2019 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

I always loved the licker stuff from the movies. But I didnt know anythingabout the acid or that they eat each other. Thats really cool would love to see them in game as a boss or a special variant.

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

February 7, 2019 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.