CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > New RE TV series report

AvP Ryu

After the confirmation of James Wan, now no longer being involved (or was always outside) of the reboot, it has been reported that Constantine Studios is back producing the proposed tv series. And bad news, it is in Alice's universe!

I already miss the 'dave' concept drama.

--

Computer geeks ....we’re not so easy to kill.

January 25, 2019 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheCaretaker

I've been waiting a long time for the Alice story to end. While the movies were entertaining in their own right, they've never once felt like Resident Evil. They went in their own direction and dragged franchise favorites like Chris, Jill, Barry etc through the dirt. Alice was put on a pedestal and outshone all of them. Resident Evil by name alone. I went to the cinema to see the first, disliked it, and have been waiting for the whole thing to be rebooted ever since.

The news that they may be keeping it all alive through a TV series is massively disappointing.

"You forgot the first rule of mass media, Elliot. Give the people what they want!" - James Bond to Elliot Carver, Tomorrow Never Dies

This quote always springs to mind at times like this.

January 27, 2019 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yoke

Even though I don't mind the Alice movies. This is very disappointing. I'll give it a chance though. Hopefully it'll be good.

--

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong."

January 27, 2019 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

I mean I'll see what they put out there first but I think constantine being behind this does worry me some. As long as Paul doesn't get in there, I don't think we'll see Alice and the timeline but I don't know. I'll leave it at that.

--

January 31, 2019 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.