CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Wow! What a mansion!

HashimotoSoda

Hello All! Another Resident Evil fan here!

I've known about the site for quite some time now and I'm not quite sure what's taken me so long to make an account. I originally found out about the site when I was doing Resident Evil "3.5" research and stumbled across George Trevor & BSAArklay's detailed articles on the cancelled versions of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, because those version have always had an allure to me. Anyway, I'm glad to finally be a part of the community!

P.S. I'm having trouble setting an avatar. I feel kinda dumb not knowing how to do it, but when I'm on the "edit profile" page, I see "Profile image" and next to that all I see is "Click the Upload button below to select the image you want to upload from your computer." But I don't see the upload button anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

January 4, 2019 at 1:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

HashimotoSoda at January 4, 2019 at 1:33 AM

Hello All! Another Resident Evil fan here!

I've known about the site for quite some time now and I'm not quite sure what's taken me so long to make an account. I originally found out about the site when I was doing Resident Evil "3.5" research and stumbled across you guy's detailed articles on the cancelled versions of Resident Evil 4 and 5, because those version have always had an allure to me. Anyway, I'm glad to finally be a part of the community!

P.S. I'm having trouble setting an avatar. I feel kinda dumb not knowing how to do it, but when I'm on the "edit profile" page, I see "Profile image" and next to that all I see is "Click the Upload button below to select the image you want to upload from your computer." But I don't see the upload button anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

WELCOME to the CHE mansion... well you have been here on many occasions as a visitor, but now as a resident you will have access to every room here, particularily those with some rare Resident Evil gems!

The reason you do not see the upload button is because your web browser (probably FireFox?) is blocking Adobe FlashPlayer or you do not have it downloaded for your chosen browser.

For residents who cannot upload an avatar/profile image and/or cannot use the audio player on pages such as The Machova Village Tragedy, need to check their web browser is not blocking Adobe FlashPlayer. Virus software extensions & pop-up blocker extensions can very often completely unnecessarily block FlashPlayer, and this will prevent residents viewing the upload button for images and unable to activate our audio player play button.

HashimotoSoda please message me if you still cannot view the 'upload photo' button after both having Adobe FlashPlayer AND enabling it in your add-ons to run with your chosen browser.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

January 4, 2019 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Welcome to CHE, HashimotoSoda! Always glad to see a new member joining the RE community. Hope you enjoy all the content CHE has to offer from podcasts to translations to articles and more!

--

January 10, 2019 at 9:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Aw thank you! Really glad you read and enjoyed my article that's always nice to hear. Welcome to the forums and hope to see you round the threads. Any questions regarding the site or anything the Owner or Mod's are always happy to answer.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

January 10, 2019 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.