CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community Site & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > Resident Evil' Movie Reboot Is Inspired by 'Resident Evil 7'

Albert Wesker 187
https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2018/11/23/resident-evil-movie-reboot-inspiration/ Good evening all resident evil crimson head members it has been a long time since I have posted anything my apologies fortunately or unfortunately for those who like or do not like the live action films like myself I do not like them. In addition, apparently they are remaking the Resident Evil film series again the screenwriter whose name is Greg Russo is taking inspiration from Resident Evil 7 I am just theorizing but I believe he played resident evil 7 and he wrote a script and gave it to James Wan. Furthermore, apparently they have began parts of the film the only thing they are missing is the screewriting. This article has some information; looking forward to the crimson head elder residents opinions on this article I for one have some hope especially with James Wan as the director that the resident evil films might be a hell of a lot better than the originals by Paul W.S. Anderson disasterpieces. Looking forward to hearing the opinions of the residents have a great night or morning and have a wonderful week. http://www.darkhorizons.com/resident-evil-7-inspires-the-film-reboot/
--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

November 25, 2018 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

There are a few things I hope they stick to apart from lore: a good story, plot, tension, suspense, horror, puzzles, the jumpscares, and not going too over the top in things that didn't make sense. 

Hopefully, they will release more information about this to everyone so we can get a general idea what they are going to have.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

November 29, 2018 at 2:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.