CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Wesker's favorite child

WeskerChild

Hi everyone here, my name is WeskerChild, and you can probably guese I'm a long time fan of Albert Wesker. My second favorite man in black is Morpheus Duvall, having first come across RE games with my first PS2 game Dead Aim. I heard about this site from another Dead Aim fan who comes here, Morpheus Duvall, who told me about the article you have here covering the game, which I hope to check out later. Well not sure what else to say. This is WeskerChild signing off 8)

--

Project W subject 07/13

October 4, 2018 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

WELCOME to our survival horror community WeskerChild, and what great timing with your man Albert's most prolific actor, Ruchard Waugh visiting our mansion for our Halloween season of survival horror podcasts!

Explore the forum here, you are bound to find many other Wesker fans debating & reseraching on the insidious anatgonist...

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

October 4, 2018 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
Welcome to the site! Hope our other exclusives will be just as interesting for you as the deadaim stuff is!
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

October 4, 2018 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the site, hope you'll enjoy exploring around and I apologize for not saying hello sooner. If you have questions or concerns, don't be afraid to ask or tell us and we'll do our best to help you out!

Also, check out the gallery and our podcasts, you'll have a heyday with those. 

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

November 14, 2018 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.