CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community Site & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > New Resident from the US

hobbes_182

Hey everyone! Glad to finally be a part of the Forums, I have been following the site for many years :D

Keep up the good work George Trevor! Very excited to discuss all things RE with the community.

^_^

October 3, 2018 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

The captcha issue which prevented new members from joining has been fixed and it is so heartening to see our mansion growing again wih new residents. Welcome to CHE, and looking forward to seeing you in Birkin's Labaratory!.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

October 3, 2018 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Hey, welcome to the forums finally. Look forward to seeing you in the threads. Several upcoming interview threads currently open if you would like to ask any questions for our next few podcasts.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

October 3, 2018 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hobbes_182

Thanks guys!

Thanks GT for the avatar help as well, :D

October 4, 2018 at 10:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

Welcome to the site happy to have you join us!

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

October 4, 2018 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Heisenberg

I'm new here too, not a resident evil player, I came here for the Xander Berkeley interview, and was hoping to see more TWD interviews. Great site though.

--

I'm the man who knocks...

October 9, 2018 at 7:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the site, sorry my greeting it late. Don't be afraid to explore around and check out all the goodies we have here in the mansion. If you have questions, don't feel afraid to ask and we will do our best to help answer them. Once again, welcome to the mansion and enjoy yourself. 

Just watch out for spiders, those suckers are still everywhere. :P

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

November 14, 2018 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.