CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Finding a home I never knew I had

Psyniac

Hi everyone! Longtime RE fan and, in my hazy memory of the early 00's, member of the community when I was a yoing'in. Figured I should make an intro post to say hello! I discovered the website via George Trevor's appearances on the Project Umbrella podcast a year or more ago and have since binged every episode (some, uh, multiple times) as well as gone diving through the Crimson Head archive.

This, and being the admin of the RE2 board game community on Facebook, has helped stoke the already active fire in my heart for the series and I will decided to jump into the community headfirst and loving the warm welcome I've had on here, on Twitter where I run @ResiFacts (daily development and lore trivia inspired by both PU and CH podcasts) and so on.

Looking forward to becoming a familiar face hopefully!

--

Host of First Aid Spray podcast, admin of RE2 Board Game community and curator of @ResiFacts on Twitter and Facebook.

September 30, 2018 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

WELCOME to the Crimson Head Elder mansion Psyniac. Anyone who shows loving attention to Resident Evil Gaiden, as part of a horror review playslist is very welcome here!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

October 1, 2018 at 4:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Welcome to CHE, Psyniac! Glad to have another RE lover on board especially with the work you've been doing for the community! 

--

October 1, 2018 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Welcome to the site! Hope your enjoying our content! I'd normally shamelessly link to one of my threads but I'm sure you've seen them by now. But if not, I say start with the X-Virus theory I made.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

October 1, 2018 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer

Welcome, Psyniac! Make yourself comfortable. Please stay out of the attic. Please refrain from visiting the greenhouse, and do not....I repeat DO NOT remove the shotgun from the wall in the study. Thank you.

Enjoy your stay! 8)

October 3, 2018 at 1:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.