CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENT EVIL ITEM BOX > First Japanese piece of my collection!

Psyniac

My buddy recently came back from several weeks in Japan with an unexpected surprise for me - a sealed Biohazard 2! We have to of course assume "resealed" but all the same it's taken pride of place in my collection.

I can't imagine I'll ever have a way to play the game and as tempting as it is to flip through the Japanese manual I think I'll have to keep it sealed!

September 30, 2018 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

I dont often keep my sealed games locked up, I like to lovingly gaze at the disc, especially if it's a cartridge! And the instruction booklet, which in the old days could be like a novel compared to what we get these days!

GREAT item, thanks for showcasing it here!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

October 1, 2018 at 4:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Nice find but I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of opening it to look at the manual and like GT said with the disc!

--

October 1, 2018 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Psyniac

In my younger years I would've said I'd resist and then give in ten minutes later. But I think I can hold off on that urge!

--

Host of First Aid Spray podcast, admin of RE2 Board Game community and curator of @ResiFacts on Twitter and Facebook.

October 1, 2018 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.