CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Real Life Raccoon City Investigation

BSAArklay

Here is the second of three article/investigation projects I have been working on over the past year. The first was my Life at the Spencer Estate article which can be found here (http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13472850-life-at-the-spencer-estate).

Please view the link below for my second article on my thoughts upon a real life location for Raccoon City. Hope you all enjoy and any feedback would be much appriciated. Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-IT2OB6tT0zRLdsQg_kreHumSyL9n-lw

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

July 21, 2018 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Really nice stuff. Something to add to this, in the newest RE2make poster of Claire you can see she open carries. This means she either as a license to do so or is in a state that allows such a thing. Missouri is fine with open carry for example.  

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

July 23, 2018 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer
Great stuff, fellas. Thanks.
July 23, 2018 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Thanks for the feedback both really apprciate it. Damn look's like I just missed that news then Command. Altho this is exactly the reason why I wanted to put this article out now rather than anytime post Remake2. I would have liked to conitnue to work on it over the years but once Remake2 drops it all becomes irrelevant anyway. Did you cross check that law with the other Mid-Western states or just Missouri?

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

July 25, 2018 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Cool write up on the theory of real life areas for Raccoon CIty. I too used to always suspect RC was at least located in Illnois and the pics you of Springfield match up with it pretty good. Never knew Mikami and co never had a real specific state area for RC just that it was considered a mid-western town.

--

August 5, 2018 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.