TO BECOME A MEMBER EMAIL [email protected]

CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community Site & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > RE2 Remake Trailer Screenshots

ResiEvilChic96

Saw these on Where's Barry's twitter today, a few images from the trailer fair warning for POSSIBLE SPOILERS, exit now if you wish to avoid:

Leon seeing the helicopter crash into the RPD

Claire and Leon here meeting up below the crashed chopper, the gate is locked apparently.

Leon and Claire talking through a chain link fence, presumably the same area of the crashed chopper.

And also saw this one on tumblr, was trying to get a gander at the photos being developed in the dark room

June 26, 2018 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Nice reporting, some great shots, but my reservations here are that style over substance is going to be a factor in this remake; so yeah, as gritty as the shot of Leon and Claire desperately seperated by a chain link fence is, I worry this is replacement for their iconic meeting in the S.T.A.R.S. office. Really looking forward to seeing what develops in the dark room!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

July 4, 2018 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilResident
I'm glad they are taking the opportunity to do things differently, even if it alters iconic scenes. Trying to replicate everything perfectly just gives the impression it's trying to do RE2 "better". rather than creating a new experience. Let RE2 stand as the independent work of art it is, while the reimagining stands as it's own fresh experience. REmake wasn't so much a new game as it was an updated RE1. RE2make feels like the natural progression from RE7, but with a RE2 skin.
--
Hiding places are beyond number, and yet only one deliverance. But there are as many chances for deliverance as there are hiding places - Kafka
July 9, 2018 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vito

Looks really good.

--

July 23, 2018 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.