CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > Albert. W. Model 01P

Yoke

From Tokyo Marui's Twitter page...

1. This will not be a limited run like the original AWM01.

2. The "P" stands for Performance.

3. This is the official handgun of Blue Umbrella.

4. Will be released in June of this year for 22,800 yen.

--

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong."

May 11, 2018 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Nice looking weapon! So this is the official handgun of Blue Umbrella meaning we'll be seeing Chris or any other BU agent use it in future titles? 

--

May 13, 2018 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yoke

ResiEvilChic96 at May 13, 2018 at 5:51 PM

Nice looking weapon! So this is the official handgun of Blue Umbrella meaning we'll be seeing Chris or any other BU agent use it in future titles? 

Maybe but it could take a while. Look at the Sentinel Nine. It came out around the time of RE6 but we didn't get to see it actually used until Vendetta.

--

May 14, 2018 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Still aiting for the Thor's Hammer translations. I'm not even sure it was released yet? I have been told it has but haven't seen a single one in any collections. I get that the price was steep but didn't it completely sell out?

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

May 17, 2018 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yoke

It came out February 16th of this year but the lore section about it on their website is still "Under Contruction". It has a limited run like the AWM01. I have only ever found a handle full of videos about it but they're all in Japanese. 

As of this post, there is one on ebay going for $2,000

--

May 17, 2018 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yoke

More information was released.

https://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/bio/lineup/awm01p/

https://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/bio/topics/news/20180529/

Hopefully we'll get a proper translation but key points taken from google translate...

1. The 01P is a mass produced version of the 01

2. It's mentioned multiple times that Chris loves the 01.

3. The team Chris is apart of in RE7 is called the "Special Counseling Team" or "Special Case Processing Team".

4. The 01P is standard issue for the team.

--

September 8, 2018 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Yoke, Newsbot has translated this. He was kind enough to share it with CHE and I posted it on our Facebook group. You can find it here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/183985052136260/?ref=bookmarks

I will post the translation here because this is the correct thread and for those who don't have Facebook but I recommend those people make an account even if just to follow the group because there is tons of content that goes through that group on a weekly basis. It is one of CHE's most active outputs at the moment.

(Credit and source Newsbot)

"The "standard issue handgun" of the Umbrella Corporation with increased versatility

The existence of the Umbrella Corporation flying a blue umbrella became clear in the game "BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil." The Umbrella Corporation became Blue Umbrella after reflecting on its past as Red Umbrella and harbors a temporary transfer agency named the "Special Case Disposal Team" to support the United Nations-centered anti-bioterrorism unit BSAA and conducts weapons development under BSAA management at the "Anti Bio Weapon Development Bureau." Therefore, the anti-bioterror weapon "Albert .W. Model 01P" was born.

Umbrella Special Case Disposal Team

BSAA elites led by Chris Redfield are assigned to a "special case disposal team" formed within the Umbrella Corporation after it was rebuilt, and conduct various anti-bioterrorism measures."

"The "Albert.W.Model 01P" was adopted as the standard issue of the special case and disposal team. It's a mass-production model derived from the "Samurai Edge " habitually used by Chris Redfield, but it's a performance model in pursuit of versatility and is designed to display performance regardless of the situation.

Because BSAA members assigned to the special case and disposal team have achieved many results, its potential has been proven."

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 8, 2018 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yoke

Oh nice! Didn't know that. Thanks chief!

--

September 8, 2018 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.