TO BECOME A MEMBER EMAIL [email protected]

CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community Site & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Remake HD Textures Discussion

USS Command
Administrator

Nice stuff here!

The text below the RIP on the grave looks like "Authorized Personnel Only Raccoon Police." I really like that as the STARS are just RPD officers in the end. The date in the Plant 42 report looks like May 22, 1998. And is signed by Benry Garson instead of Henry Sarton.

The company that made the First Aid spray looks like MX WAKCS Co.Ltd. But you really cant make it out so who knows. The battery, which I didn’t recognize looks to read Factory Made Sentintal Neko Mongvr which is probably just random letters. Also, the stuff on the serum may be English pronunciations of Japanese word/letters. For example I know Wakeno is a English pronunciation of a Japanese name. Or it could just be a coincidence and its just gibberish.

Also whats the main last one? It reminds me of the RE5 paintings

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM

“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

March 25, 2018 at 8:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

RECHIC: The El Dorado stuff reminded me of Uncharted 2. Yeah that texture of the wooden panel with the writing "CH CH AS" is certinly interesting. The only thing I can think of that would fit that is christmas but don't know why that would be there.

USSCOMMAND; Yeah you are right about the grave inscription, why would Raccoon Police be there I don't know. I thought the samething about the Plant 42 file.The last texture is the Cylinder Shaft from the caves. Yeah it reminded me of RE5 style inscriptions from the Ndypia Kingdom that's what made me put it in.

Here's the other one that came with it.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

But it's non-canon, you can't be caught reading that!

March 25, 2018 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Final update for Remake. Plenty more textures to come from other installments though. Sorry about the delay on this last one was busy with other projects when I had the free time.

Finally Weapons and Ammo.

Unless you want to see 50 variations of doors or can think of anything I missed and you want to see that's everything, hope you enjoyed.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

March 30, 2018 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer
Incredible work, BSAArklay! Love the note from Mikami and the concept art/unused costumes that you have discovered in this last update. I look forward to seeing the rest of your findings from other installments!
March 31, 2018 at 5:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Weskers Report
Incredible work man - just incredible.
March 31, 2018 at 8:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

It's really nice to have the concept art and message in such high quality. Where you can only get them by beating Invisibe enemy mode, it meant many hadnt seen them besides maybe an youtube video. Always wished they stayed on the main menu after you first seen them. Cause who wanta to do invisible mode twice?

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM

“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

March 31, 2018 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator
Thanks all. Yeah only place I could find these before now was on wikia and they were invomplete and not HD. Expect a new thread for a new game asap.
--

March 31, 2018 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

The concept art and alt outfits are my favorite out of this batch. Wish they would of a lot of these alts for Chris and Jill. I know Rebecca got to have some of those alts for the HD Remaster of RE0. 
 I feel Jill's office alt is an early concept of Ingrid Hunnigan's office attire and Sheva's office alt minus the jacket. And the body suit looks like an early version of her RE5 battlesuit only the early art here had a helmet.

Chris' leather pants and chain necklace alt reminds me of earlier version of his leather alt he has in RE5.

But my fave of his is the karate one, wished they would of kept that or included it in the remaster somehow.

Shinji Mikami's note is really special too and thanking the fans for the support of the franchise. 
Great stuff as always!

--

April 1, 2018 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.