CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > You want S.T.A.R.S ?

N7Valentine

Hi there folks

I'm N7Valentine, a long time RE fan since 1996, a massive fan of Jill Valentine.

Hope we get all along

Cheers ;)

PS: How can I use an avatar? While editing my profile it says "Click the Upload button below to select the image you want to upload from your computer." but there is no upload button :(

--

"You want S.T.A.R.S? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S!" - Jill Valentine

January 22, 2018 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Hi N7Valentine welcome to the site, happy to have you here. Usually you head to Profile, Edit Profile and then Profile Image. If that does not work for you might I suggest switching to Firefox or an alternate browser. For some random reason Google Chrome has issues with selecting a profile image here.

Also here is that Jill Valentine story I was talking about.Enjoy!

http://www.crimson-head.com/machova-village-tragedy

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

January 22, 2018 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

Welcome to the site!

Allow me to toot my own horn by recommending some of my very own threads:

Spencer Mansion's lost room

Resident Evil Curiosities

How the X-Virus works

Also, if you have any complaints with the site, please send a very long angry essay to BSAArklay blaming it all on him! I couldn’t tell ya way, but for some odd reason it’s his favorite thing in the world! ;)

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

January 22, 2018 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

N7Valentine

Thanks for the nice welcome guys and special thanks to you BSAArklay :)

I changed the browser and was able to use an avatar. Thanks again

--

January 23, 2018 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Welcome, N7Valentine! Awesome that you are fan of Jill as I love her too. The link BSAArklay provided is a definite must read! I will say that if we do see Jill, whether in a cgi film,game,or both, I hope we get some of her personality from the Project X Zone games, we all need a little sassy jill! Anyways welcome again and hope you enjoy it here!

--

January 23, 2018 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

N7Valentine

A fellow Jill Valentine fan :D Thanks ResiEvilChic96. I've been on many forums and always happened to be the only Jill fan, surrounded mostly by Chris fans there, but it's good to see finally other Jill fans too.

Oh I will! I'm starving for Jill news, it's been too long since we saw her...2009 to be exact.I mean we had that email in Rev2 too but wished we could've gotten more on her :( I'm hoping she'll be in Rev3 or any other RE project set after 5, though.

I agree, whoever wrote in PXZ clearly knew her character and I also enjoyed her interaction with Chris there too! Way better than Rev1. I also hope that they will explore her character and the aftermath of her experience from 5, how it affected etc. considering they also explored Chris's trauma in 6 (also angry how Chris never brought her up in all those years :mad:) but let's leave it at that

Thanks again for the nice welcome :D

--

January 24, 2018 at 4:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.