CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Community Gifts!!

JC Wesker

So, in Celebration of BioHazard 2 / Resident Evil 2's 20th Anniversary, what essentially started as a 'Chinese Corner' of sorts, is , in-situ within this New Thread, something which will surely blossom into a 'Vault of Goodies & Treats'.... & they say Christmas is over.... Haha!! Ok, so I haven't posted any of this elsewhere, as Crimson Head Elder is 'My Residence of Choice'!! Maybe if I could gain access to the Project Umbrella Forums, then I'll do the same over there, (as it was the PU Pod-Cast which led me to finding GT's 'True Residence', in the first place), but it seems to be a little broken at the moment, so, for now, these will be CHE Exclusives.... Haha!!

& What with the incredibly awesome 'Cast of VA Guests' gracing us on the CHE Pod-Cast, I was desperate to give back a little something more than just 'Lyrical Feed-Back'.... which I really do love to write by the way. ;) N e way, just in case it was overlooked b4, I provide the following OneDrive Links:

Part I - https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlGCV0oc3LcygV_2CMXkB5clewAz

Includes:

[Manhua] 01 - BioHazard 2

[Manhua] 02 - BioHazard 3 ~ Last Escape

[Manhua] 03 - BioHazard 3 ~ Supplemental Edition

[Manhua] 04 - BioHazard CV

[Manhua] 05 - BioHazard 0

[Manhua] 06 - BioHazard X

+ Web-Site Resources:

http://www.tuku.cc/

https://www.177mh.com/

[P.S.: Just use 生化危機 in the Search.... (PīnYīn = ShēngHuà Wéijī / English = Resident Evil)]

[P.S.: I couldn't find the Web-Site where I found BioHazard X, so I'm very sorry about that]

Part II - https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlGCV0oc3LcygWFzeO7WLt4zuoW9

Includes:

[Wildstorm] 01 - Resident Evil ~ The Official Comic Book Magazine

[Wildstorm] 02 - Resident Evil ~ Fire & Ice

[Wildstorm] 03 - Resident Evil ~ CV

[Wildstorm] 04 - Resident Evil ~ Volume II

Web-Site Resources:

http://comicastle.org/directory?q=Resident+Evil

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25060233@N03/page3

http://dc.wikia.com/index.php?title=Category:Volumes_No_Longer_in_Publication&from=R

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?q=Resident+Evil&pubid=&PubRng=

I know, I know.... There isn't anything 'Brand New' here.... yet. So, if I could just tease a Part III, Part IV, & a Part V.... (+ a 'Supplemental'.... a 'Epilogue' if you will).... They should all be coming to you very soon.... & I hope you all enjoy.... :)

--

"Sure I'm not human anymore, but just look at the power I've gained!!"

January 20, 2018 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

I'm eagerly awaiting for more.:)

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

January 20, 2018 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Thanks for the sources man, they may come in handy for future Mangas. Can't wait for further content drops.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

January 20, 2018 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Thanks for these links and sources! You say there's nothing really "brand new" here but i always find myself rediscovering things and see things i have never noticed before when i go back over stuff. I also get better clarity on things I might of not of understood so stuff like this is mega appreciated! I look forward to more content!

January 20, 2018 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JC Wesker

ResiEvilChic96 at January 20, 2018 at 10:30 PM

Thanks for these links and sources! You say there's nothing really "brand new" here but i always find myself rediscovering things and see things i have never noticed before when i go back over stuff. I also get better clarity on things I might of not of understood so stuff like this is mega appreciated! I look forward to more content!

Haha!! Sorry, I meant that I'd just posted these exact same OneDrive Links in another Thread, quite recently, & so there wasn't anything 'Brand New' from that perspective..

N e way, just preparing Part III....

--

January 21, 2018 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JC Wesker

Ok, Happy '20th Birthday' BioHazard 2 / Resident Evil 2 [NA Vers.].... Whew!! That was a mouthful!!.... Well, I don't have a BH2/RE2 Treat, unfortunately, but we are going back to Raccoon City....

Part III - https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlGCV0oc3LcygmIFLmADNAJKywpk

Includes:

Out-Break File #1 Gallery

Out-Break File #2 Gallery

+ Sounds of The City [RE2]

+ Sounds of The City [RE3]

Now, I'd say that this is more of a Interlude Piece of Content, but as a seriously huge fan of The Out-Break Series, &, from someone who is technically still playing File #2 after 5+ years of Check-Lists & SP Items, etc, etc, (I don't have any problems w/ playing the game; it's just I find it quite easy to burn out, at which point I simply put it on 'Play Hiatus' for a little while each time, or a long while, in my case), I therefore thought it might be quite nice to offer up the 'Complete Gallery' of Images from both Titles, especially as I found it quite tricky to track them down....

+ I threw in a couple of 'Sounds of The City' MP4's, to bring you all back into the wonderful atmosphere that is the one & only Raccoon City.... I should also say that this is actually part of a much bigger Project, which I'll be slowly putting together in the weeks/months ahead, & I hope to present it here, on this Thread, at a later date....

It isn't a part of the Current Series of planned Content Dumps, but I wanted to show some love 4 Out-Break, in the here & now, as they are quite arguably my favourite of all of the Non-Main Series Titles, & if anyone ever experienced any of those 'Secret Endings' in File #1, where specific Character Pairs will trigger 1 of these Hidden Endings, then you might well be agreeing with me....

Kevin & Jim.... gets me every time!! :)

+ The 'End Credits Music' is absolute Dynamite to the Senses....

--

January 21, 2018 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Excellent timing, recently I have been digging into the Outbreak series as much as possible so really appriciate this. Wow those galleries are amazing, thank you so much for uploading these they definatley have a place in my collection and this is most certainly not an interlude to me. Fantastic! I love those location artworks. The cabin looks awesome. Seriously, thanks man I love this one.

You know after all this time and collecting all the soundtracks even from the rare installments it never occured to me to collect the ambiance noises. Also a great additon. You are ehancing my collection greatly. I don't know if you are taking requests as such but I would love to see more Outbreak content, I have been looking for any information on the scrapped scenarios so hopefully that is something that is a part of your content drop in the future. I was also looking for the ad libs, a complete list as I cannot find that anywhere. That would be amazing. Hopefully they both play a part in your bigger project?

Thanks again man loved this drop.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

January 21, 2018 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon

Thank you for sharing all of these with everyone and hope you share more goodies if you are able to obtain any. It's a highlight when it's Outbreak goodies.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

January 21, 2018 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JC Wesker

BSAArklay at January 21, 2018 at 12:46 PM

Excellent timing, recently I have been digging into the Outbreak series as much as possible so really appriciate this. Wow those galleries are amazing, thank you so much for uploading these they definatley have a place in my collection and this is most certainly not an interlude to me. Fantastic! I love those location artworks. The cabin looks awesome. Seriously, thanks man I love this one.

You know after all this time and collecting all the soundtracks even from the rare installments it never occured to me to collect the ambiance noises. Also a great additon. You are ehancing my collection greatly. I don't know if you are taking requests as such but I would love to see more Outbreak content, I have been looking for any information on the scrapped scenarios so hopefully that is something that is a part of your content drop in the future. I was also looking for the ad libs, a complete list as I cannot find that anywhere. That would be amazing. Hopefully they both play a part in your bigger project?

Thanks again man loved this drop.

My pleasure!!

I've been absolutely obsessed with Out-Break ever since I discovered it 4 a 2nd Time in like, 2011.... I've actually owned it since its release, but I didn't get on with the game-play at the time, & the massive amount of unlockables was all a little overwhelming, so I only made it to the beginning of Hell-Fire.... & then, in the Interlude between 5 & 6, I found myself yearning 4 Raccoon City, & I thought that it was about time to make a return, & it's been on my 'Turn-Table of Thoughts', ever since....

Love It!! It's a 'Can of Worms' I think is fascinating, & u've given me more 2 think about with regards 2 this Project.... BTW, I know there are a couple of tid-bits in the Japanese of the Location Art-Works.. ;)

--

January 21, 2018 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Just got to look at this. My Uni classes have over loaded with work and as the staff can confirm, I kinda snapped. Anyway, this is some good shit! SO muc easier to look it this way as I no longer have an reliable PS2. 

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

January 21, 2018 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JC Wesker

Just FYI, I've just Up-Dated the Contents of the [Wild-Storm] Link, if anyone already downloaded any of those Comics.... a Long Story, Short.... AvP Ryu sent me a Message last night, & I was apparently short of 6 Pages with respect to:

[Wildstorm] 01 - Resident Evil ~ The Official Comic Book Magazine

[Wildstorm] Resident Evil - TOCBM Vol. 05

Specifically, Pages 36-41 of the very last story.... To quote my Message back:

I did in fact read all of that, back when I first downloaded it, & I must have totally overlooked it; it seems painfully obvious when you read it all of the way through now, & I seem to remember thinking that there was a bit of a jump in the story-telling, but I probably just thought nothing of it, especially as there aren't any Page Numbers on the Scans....

I did double-check my Source at Comic Castle, which ironically doesn't seem to be hosting those Comics anymore, though the Page Numbers are still there, & so I'm at least happy to say that I 'didn't' miss anything as far as the Web-Site is concerned, & so it was the original Uploader who must have missed those Pages, by accident.... It's what happens when you put your trust in free stuff.. Haha!!

Well, all roads have led to here, & I still got enjoyment from reading it then, & now I'll be able to enjoy it all the more knowing that you've 'Completed' what I didn't know I didn't have. Haha!! So, a huge, huge Thank-You to AvP Ryu.... I'm so very grateful, as it's unlikely that I would have ever known about it.... short of picking up the physical copies, & I wasn't anticipating taking that on just yet....

That's some really great Community Team-Work there.... :P

--

January 22, 2018 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JC Wesker

Hello Residents!!

Ok, Happy '20th Birthday' BioHazard 2 / Resident Evil 2 [JP Vers.]....

Whew!! That was another mouthful!!.... Well, once again, I don't have a BH2/RE2 Treat, unfortunately, but we are going back to 'a' Re-Make....

Part IV - https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlGCV0oc3LcygmOF-orbnNvZ_uKL

Includes:

BH Re-Make - Original 'Game-Cube' Web-Site Images

BH Re-Make - Original 'Game-Cube' Web-Site Videos

+ BH Re-Make - HD Wall-Paper Pack

+ Wesker's Report [Original Vers.]

So, like 15 years ago, I pillaged the 'BH Re-Make JP Web-Site' of pretty much everything I could.... & then, 9 years ago, I lost everything, as my Hard-Drive, essentially, disintegrated.... at which point I then found, by some kind of miracle, that everything was still up & running on what was, in 2009, a potentially forgotten 6-year old BH/RE Web-Site.... & I'm very glad that I took the time to find everything again.... :) So, here, you will find every Image & Video that was once a part of the 'Original' BH Re-Make Web-Site, before everything went HD.. Haha!!

I particularly recommend the Video Folder, as you will find a whole load of, what I like to call, 'The Enemy On Patrol' Videos, where you'll see all of the various Creatures & B.O.W.'s doing their thing, both with & without any interference from a Character....

+ all of the 'Proof of Concept' Videos, which highlight some wonderful, yet 'Never-To-Be-Implemented' ideas....

Of course, I also included 'The Official HD Wall-Paper Pack'..

+ 2 'Extra' Images, (I do love that 'Crimson' Mansion - Main Hall)..

+ Wesker's Report [Original Vers.] .... because Wesker is always everywhere, & the guy demands to be represented.... :P

Enjoy!!

--

January 29, 2018 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

I love you

--

January 29, 2018 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

No really, I do. the Unsued video 1, 2, 3, and 4 I thought gone forever

--

January 29, 2018 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Fuck yeah! This is amazing. So weird that you posted this because last week I was lamenting about what we lost when the Remake website went offline and here it all is. First Outbreak and now this. It's like you know what I want.

So many great details within these videos and pictures that have been lost to the community for all these years. Funny how GT has them as the website background and yet I had no idea where they came from. Thank you so much man.

--

January 29, 2018 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JC Wesker

No problem at all, guys; I know I really should have provided such things ages ago, especially all of this Re-Make Content, as I aquired all of that quite a long time ago.

In my defense, back when I was living in Shanghai, Internet Speeds & 'The Great Fire-Wall of China' very much facilitated my 'Lurker' Tendencies.. Haha!! So, it's great to finally share a few things....

In any case, I'd say that these are just some of the little gems that more of the RE Community need to be seeing, just like all of the Content on CHE.... :P

&, if anything else, I know that you guys will take good care of such things for future posterity.

Maybe someone out there might be able to clear up the grain of the Game-Cube quality Videos, but at least they're out there again..

I forgot how much I love that 'Mansion POV' Video.... 8)

--

January 30, 2018 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tkiztwisted
Hey does anyone know if Resident evil biohazard 2, X, and CV has been translated to English, and where to find them. I know resident evil biohazard 3 has been, because I found two volumes in English. So if anyone knows where to find it as well in English. I would be very grateful.
--
December 15, 2018 at 1:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tkiztwisted
If not, I'm going to start translating it myself. If anyone wants to help me. Send me a message, for the volumes you wish to start on. And I will take the other volumes.
December 15, 2018 at 1:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Just do which ever one you're most interested in. Even if its Bio3. Cause while others are doing it, its being done quite slowly so you could be able to do a better job or something. 

--

December 17, 2018 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jason Faulkner

Tkiztwisted at December 15, 2018 at 1:36 AM

Hey does anyone know if Resident evil biohazard 2, X, and CV has been translated to English, and where to find them. I know resident evil biohazard 3 has been, because I found two volumes in English. So if anyone knows where to find it as well in English. I would be very grateful.

As far as I know none of the manhua has been translated. A guy on /r/residentevil subreddit recently translated the first BH3: Last Escape issue, and I believe I've seen an old fan translation of the first one or two issues of BH3 as well. Any English ones you've found were likely from one of these two sources. 

December 17, 2018 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.