CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello

Evil Resident
Some of you may recognize me. I am a massive RE fan and lore nut, and look forward to reading through the content here and chatting.
January 18, 2018 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3A7

Welcome to the mansion fellow resident, feel free to roam, moan and mutate in the place all you like.

--

January 18, 2018 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evil Resident
Thanks, Kevin. Been looking through it, and there's a lot of great stuff here.
--
Hiding places are beyond number, and yet only one deliverance. But there are as many chances for deliverance as there are hiding places - Kafka
January 18, 2018 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

Welcome to the site EvilResident, as you already seen, we got great stuff all about the place. May I recomend my X-Virus Theory?

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

January 18, 2018 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evil Resident
Yes, I read that. Great stuff - I love this kind of thing in the community.
--
Hiding places are beyond number, and yet only one deliverance. But there are as many chances for deliverance as there are hiding places - Kafka
January 18, 2018 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Hello EvilResident and welcome to CHE. Hope to see you round the forums here and now you have access to all our exclusive goodies. Enjoy!

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

January 19, 2018 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evil Resident
Thanks!
--
January 19, 2018 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Welcome to CHE! Hope you enjoy it here! I highly recommend the podcasts!

January 20, 2018 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evil Resident
Thank you as well!
--
January 25, 2018 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.