TO BECOME A MEMBER EMAIL [email protected]

CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community Site & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Lucas and The Connection question

Xarls

We have already heard that "Not a Hero" will connect R.E 7 to the rest of the series, after thinking for a bit I have a small question in my head.

Chris mentions Lucas is their only link to "The Connections", Do you think "The Family" from R.E 6 are the group that took over Neo Umbrella operations and provided Lucas with that serum that enabled him to avoid Eveline's mental control?

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

November 27, 2017 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

Xarls at November 27, 2017 at 6:17 PM

We have already heard that "Not a Hero" will connect R.E 7 to the rest of the series, after thinking for a bit I have a small question in my head.

Chris mentions Lucas is their only link to "The Connections", Do you think "The Family" from R.E 6 are the group that took over Neo Umbrella operations and provided Lucas with that serum that enabled him to avoid Eveline's mental control?

No because Neo-Umbrella were a terrorist group set up to purposefully destroy everything The Family had built. All their resources were created through funds syphoned from The Family anyway so Neo-Umbrella don't have access to anything The Family don't already have. One would assume agents of The Family raided the Quad Tower following Lanshiang anyway and took whatever was useful from Carla Radames' research.

Nobody 'took over Neo-Umbrella operations'. They were simply disbanded and their business M.O. of selling weapons to terrorists and rogue factions was adopted by Glenn Arias. 

The Connections are someone entirely new although they have had links with the rival company in the past. Their name is an interesting one and could represent some kind of framework that ties them to many different corporations. 

November 28, 2017 at 5:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

You are right....it doesn't make any sense, I guess my cuorisity for "The Family" has clouded my judgement :(

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

November 28, 2017 at 4:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.