CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > An Extended Leave.

USS Command
Administrator

So I’m leaving the Mansion for a while. The thing is I suffered a loss in my family. My grandmother has passed on ten days ago and with her a lot of my passion for the series. The reason is, when I was three I started playing RE2N64. I loved it. Never found anything “scary” besides the licker coming through the interrogation window. And by “scary” I mean “Oh god I’m gonna die” scary.

Anyway I always talked to my grandma all about what I did, kill, and saw in RE2. 20 years later with RE7 I talked to her about the same stuff. That’s gone now, hence why a lot of passion is too. I want to recapture that passion but time isn’t on my side. My online college classes felt like it’s the perfect time to unload massive amounts of work on me so I don’t always have the time or energy to recapture my lost passion. Also, overtime my GameCube has stopped working, my 360 disk tray stopped working. Pretty much if it’s not on my Xbox One, digital, or PS2 I’m not playing it. Even then my PS2 is on its last leg. So recaptureing my passion will be a challange.

I know a few of you have seen the project I’m working on and really dig it. Don’t worry it’ll still be worked on when I feel up to it. I just need time away to deal with everything and to get myself back in the game.

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

October 19, 2017 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

I am really sorry to hear about your grandmother. It was nice that you got to share your RE experiences with her, she sounds like she was a pretty cool lady. Take all the time you need, you gotta take care of yourself first. Physically and mentally. You have my condolences.

October 19, 2017 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SarahLy

It's really hard losing someone this close. Wishing you all the best

--

October 20, 2017 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer
So sorry for your loss, man. My condolences.
October 22, 2017 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Take your time, we'll be here thinking about you and supporting you.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

October 23, 2017 at 2:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yoke

Take care chief. God be with you.

--

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong."

October 28, 2017 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
Thank you all for your kind words. Sure means a lot. I'm not 100% back into my old USS Command self just yet. College has me quite busy. But a friend of mine has been trying to get into RE again so I've been getting a thousand questions about this and that and its been helpful. Anyway, again I'm really thankful for your kind words.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

October 30, 2017 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

USS Command at October 30, 2017 at 11:06 PM

Thank you all for your kind words. Sure means a lot. I'm not 100% back into my old USS Command self just yet. College has me quite busy. But a friend of mine has been trying to get into RE again so I've been getting a thousand questions about this and that and its been helpful. Anyway, again I'm really thankful for your kind words.

It's extremely heartening and testament to your strength & dignity particularly, that you are sounding more positive, during this extremely dark time for you Rodney. I know just how much your grandma meant to you, and I'm desperately hoping you come through this tragedy with this continued strength. You're an inspiration.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 4, 2017 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.