CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello!

AnonymousFan

I've been a longtime lurker, and I decided I'd finally join (the upcoming Leila Johnson and Alyson Court podcast made my mind up). Content is great on this site, and the website is up there with Residence of Evil as my go-to for RE-related information.

That said, I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, and I've been following the series since its initial release. Code: Veronica is my favorite, followed closely by RE2 and RE Remake. RE7 is pretty high up there too.

Not much else to really say about me. I've authored a few RE stories, and I like food and video games. And I work too much.

September 27, 2017 at 6:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3A7

Welcome to the mansion @AnonymousFan, feel free to roam the place all you like! I myself was on the same boat not so long ago, (lurking in the shadows) until i decided to finally introduce. Good to have you here at last.

September 27, 2017 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

welcome to the only site for survival horror enthusiasts!

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

September 27, 2017 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Great introduction, it's so heartening for the whole CHE team to hear your very kind words. Thank you for supporting the CHE mansion with your thread & posts, and we look forward to seeing perhaps a little more of you, now that you've stepped out of the lurkers shadows !

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 27, 2017 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the mansion, lurking around can be fun too. Feel free to write n various topics, share your thoughts and opinions with everyone!

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 27, 2017 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Hey AnonymousFan welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here and make the most of our content. See you around the forums :-)

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 27, 2017 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnonymousFan

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Looking forward to chatting with you all on the boards.

September 28, 2017 at 5:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandage131

Welcome welcome welcome AnonymousFan.

Also, wait a minute, the new guy gets to roam the mansion all they choose and I'm still standing around in the kitchen waiting on somebody to use the Sword Key? I know I disappear for long stretches of time, but c'mon...

September 28, 2017 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96
Welcome AnonymousFan! Food and video games are a few of my favorite things as well! Hope you enjoy yourself with all the RE content here at CHE!
September 28, 2017 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Weskers Report
This site reminds me of PU. A wealth of treasure is here. You want resourceful information on RE here it is. PU is like a library whereas this site has exclusive interviews and features. Both outstanding I must say for any RE fan. As far as just talking about RE, as in forums talk Biohaze is the top on that one though. It has heavy activity in there most the time. But anyways, I missed the deadline to post questions it looks like for the Heidi Anderson Swan interview /-:
October 2, 2017 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Hey Weskers Report welcome to the site! Yeah you missed the Heidi interview by roughly 24 hours unfortunatley. I am sure you will be satisfied with the interview though and hopefully we touch on any questions you may have wanted to ask.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

October 2, 2017 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

AnonymousFan at September 28, 2017 at 5:06 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Looking forward to chatting with you all on the boards.

If you have RealPlayer enabled in your web browser, you'll see the embeded tweet below with the YouTube upload of our interview with Leila Johnson, including your first class question:

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 4, 2017 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SarahLy

Haha you guys messed up her gender while asking her question! :)

Well anyway i liked that question..but Leila's answer wow.. such a powerful answer!. The highlight of the interview i would say. Not a happy, cheerful,or a feel good answer but a very powerful, honest, and amazing one

--

November 5, 2017 at 12:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AnonymousFan

No worries about the gender thing; it doesn't bother me. And yeah, I enjoyed her answer. I disagree and agree, but nonetheless, it was a good answer.

November 5, 2017 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.