TO BECOME A MEMBER EMAIL [email protected]

CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community Site & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Heidi Anderson-Swan Performs Machova Village Tragedy

George Trevor
Site Owner

We are proud to present our next exclusive feature, on the Crimson Head Elder Podcast file #11. Heidi Anderson-Swan, Jill Valentine in the seminal remake of Resident Evil, will reprise her role, to perform monologues from our next worldwide exclusive translation of a BIO HAZARD installment, exclusively live on our podcast!

The first ever English translation of the official Biohazard audio drama album, The Machova Village Tragedy, will be published the same evening of that very special event in your Resident Evil diary.

And if that's not all, we will be illustrating the English presentation with a further world premiere, using the never before published concept art for the original Resident Evil from 1996, by legendary Capcom artists Isao Oishi, Mitsuru Kuwahata, Yuko Nakadai, Toru Nakayama, and Takahiro Arimitsu; designers for the Spencer Mansion estate, S.T.A.R.S. team and the iconic B.O.W.s!

The Machova Village Tragedy, released in 1997, lasting 57 minutes, is an audio play, written by Sadayuki Murai, and set prior to the events of the mansion incident, with protagonist Jill Valentine in the lead role.

As the Halloween month of October begins, Crimson Head Elder residents will be able to enjoy all the above, PLUS an additional Jill Valentine exclusive, as we celebrate one of the most beloved characters in Resident Evil history. Residents are invited to discuss & debate in the thread below, these exclusive Jill Valentine features, whilst in this accompanying thread, fans can submit questions to be answered by Heidi Anderson-Swan, live on the Crimson Head Elder Podcast file #11.

SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

Special Thanks: CVFreak (translator), BSAArklay & Sonny Bauer (Interview team)

September 20, 2017 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Having seen the amazing content that is due to drop I can safely say this is going to be the greatest Jill Valentine content drop probably ever. Fasten your seatbelts and adjust your berets.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

But it's non-canon, you can't be caught reading that!

September 20, 2017 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer
I am very much looking for to everything involved with this. If this is the greatest Jill Valentine content drop, like you say BSAArklay, then it is perfect because it will be surrounding the best Jill voice-actress in my opinion. I cannot wait.
September 20, 2017 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

So much joy and excitment stirring in all Resident Evil fans around the world hearing about this through the site. There will be a lot of love coming!

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 20, 2017 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

I want to start by thanking the very talented Heidi Anderson Swan for taking time from her schedule to speak with us at Crimson Head Elder it is an honor, privilege and a consecration to have her on this podcast to answer all of our questions I also want to add that I love her last name because I love swan's. Furthermore, all these site features sound very very excting indeed I cannot wait for this to happen it is reminder of the nostlagia of the podcast with Raj Ramayya and Angus Waycott.

This podcast is going to be amazing like all the other podcasts and I cannot wait for this site feature for the Halloween Podcast. stay tune residents this is going to be very entertaining and very unique. Thanks to George Trevor for this exciting news that the residents of Crimson Head Elder and myself are very ecstatic for.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

September 20, 2017 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Sonny Bauer at September 20, 2017 at 8:00 PM

I am very much looking for to everything involved with this. If this is the greatest Jill Valentine content drop, like you say BSAArklay, then it is perfect because it will be surrounding the best Jill voice-actress in my opinion. I cannot wait.

Firstly I have to give a very special credit & thanks to Michelle Ruff, who played Jill Valentine in Revelations. She has been so considerably supportive of our site, not just giving an extremely long interview, but being the first actor to reprise their role, without reservation or charge, for a professional performance, of a Resident Evil file. And since then she has been there to record skits for our podcast, and I cannot thank her enough; her beautiful, sublime reading of 'Jill's Diary' is one of my most precious items in our mansion.

Remake holds an extremely special place in my heart, and it was also my introduction to the character of Jill Valentine, my favourite S.T.A.R.S. team member, having only played Resident Evil 2 on N64 previously. So I agree strongly with all of Sonny Bauer's sentiments above.

Heidi Anderson-Swan has grabbed this experience with incredible enthusiasm and was a driving force to explore how she could re-connect with the character she too holds very dear.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 21, 2017 at 11:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Thank you so much to Heidi and you guys for getting this going! Cannot wait!

September 25, 2017 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

ResiEvilChic96 at September 25, 2017 at 11:22 PM

Thank you so much to Heidi and you guys for getting this going! Cannot wait!

THANK YOU to every resident who supported this translation & interview project with their superb questions. We recorded with Heidi the other evening and will be publishing the Podcast & Machova Village Tragedy translation reading near to Halloween night...

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

October 3, 2017 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan
Congrats on all the content drop guys. Lets hope you get the recognition you deserve.
November 1, 2017 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

TheBatMan at November 1, 2017 at 8:44 PM

Congrats on all the content drop guys. Lets hope you get the recognition you deserve.

AND HERE IT IS! Thanks enormously to BSAArklay for putting this project together, to Welsh for donating the exclusively private original sketches that he has been a trusted & quietly dignified custodian of for many years having been gifted them directly by the developers & artists of Resident Evil, and to translators CVFreak (The Machova Village Tragedy sound drama), and Yuki (original Resident Evil concept sketches).

Cheers TheBatman, I was really hoping to upload your 'gameplay timeline' to our site articles section, you were kind to allow us to publish it here, it's absolutely brillaint as both a commentary through the games, and a very useful timeline of events more connected to the games' narratives as comapred to the very deatailed timelines that can sometimes include too much maretrial for a user freindly reference source; but I'm strugglening with the memory size when I convert the 200+ pages to HTML pages, and to upload it now as it is, the PDF file is MB enormous!

November 4, 2017 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.